1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hollinger's Thoughts on Swift

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Bullard4Life, Jul 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bullard4Life

Bullard4Life Member

I threw out a question for Hollinger on SportsNation today. His response wasn't stellar, but seems like we've got the best chance of anyone I've heard mentioned so far...

http://proxy.espn.go.com/chat/chatESPN?event_id=8664

2. micah1j

micah1j Member

3. Bullard4Life

Bullard4Life Member

Oh god damn it.

4. Nero

Nero Member

Damn hippies!

5. m_cable

m_cable Contributing Member

Well I don't see any reason why this tidbit should be locked or merged. Who's going to expect to hear some Swift news/media mentioning from a "Pray for Swift" thread.

6. The Hungarian Rocket

7. leehoang

leehoang Member

Good news.

8. Willis25

Willis25 Contributing Member

I had a similar question for him -

here is another nugget from the chat

earl1226(Durham,NC): Hey John.Why can't the Knicks do a sign and trade for Stromile involving Mr.Crawford and use some of their mid level on Jerome James if they want

John Hollinger: (2:14 PM ET ) The problem is that Memphis has no need for Crawford because they already have Mike Miller, so a third team woul dhave to get involved, and that's where things get hairy. Besides, i don't think that deal would help the Knicks anyway since they already have about 43 poiwer forwards.

9. OddsOn

OddsOn Contributing Member

My whole life I've dreamed of posting a meaningful thread on the GARM and now I'm going to live that dream....

:D

#9 OddsOn, Jul 11, 2005
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2005
  10. micah1j

micah1j Member

I bet if Swift were to decide to announce his agreement to sign with Houston for the MLE on Clutchfans he would find someone had already beat him to it! Even having the inside track on news does not assure you will be first on CC.net!! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.