1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hillary's filthy, angry campaign tries to intimidate Wolf Blitzer; control the debate

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by bigtexxx, Nov 14, 2007.

1. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

Well, well, well.... In what would have ordinarily appeared to be a layup for the democrats to win in 2008, they have gone out and provided quite possibly two of the worst candidates imaginable:
    1) A woman who has accomplished nothing in life (including keeping her man from running around on her countless times...)
    [​IMG]

and 2) A man named Hussein-Obama who doesn't feel it's necessary to put his hand on his heart during our national anthem or wear the flag lapel pin.
    [​IMG]

Hillary, in particular is running a filthy, angry campaign. Planting questions with college kids, using pre-teens for health care ads, laundering money through Chinatown, and now she's threatening the media to get her way. From the Drudge Report yesterday..."CNN's Wolf Blitzer has been warned not to focus Thursday's Dem debate on Hillary. 'This campaign is about issues, not on who we can bring down and destroy,' top Clinton insider explains. 'Blitzer should not go down to the levels of character attack and pull 'a Russert.'

Pathetic.

2. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

bigtexxx is leaving at post 6,666. Enjoy him while you can!

3. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

WHO??? WHO WILL NOT WEAR THE RIBBON????

4. bigtexxx

Sam, a quality lawyer does not jump to conclusions like you have done. Please note my sig. TIA, brah

5. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

hmmm I may have to report this post to a moderator to determine if you are allowed reinstatement. Also we need to view you legally bound in view of the whole mix of evidence, not just the first conditional promise, including without limitation your famous "farewell" post.

6. thadeus

thadeus Contributing Member

Longest pizza delivery time ever.

7. rhadamanthus

rhadamanthus Contributing Member

And the D&D continues to degress into complete uselessness...

8. Major

Major Member

Speaking of pathetic, you'd think in all that time away, you'd have learned the difference between a fact and an outright lie. Posting complete lies just makes you look like an ignorant fool who values his agenda more than truth.

9. Major

Major Member

Actually, I take this back. Oops. :D

10. bigtexxx

Are we a bit flustered this morning?

Apology accepted

11. rimrocker

rimrocker Contributing Member

Here's what they're talking about...

Russert clearly sandbagged her with a false question.

First, the easy part...

So, the letter Russert used as a "gotcha" is not quite that.

Second, there is nothing in the law that gives former first ladies any power whatsoever in the release of any Federal or Presidential records.

Third, well, here's Digby...

12. Major

Major Member

I was thinking it was another song they were singing. I will just wait for your eventually falsehood to repost my message. :) Sorry!

13. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

The Iowa race is getting closer and closer, but what would scare me about Hussein Obama is his over-reliance on the youth vote. Historically, youth simply have not delivered on election day. Puff Daddy's Vote or Die campaign was an enormous flop. Can Hussein Obama do better? John Edwards pays $400 for a haircut. Imagine what type of wasteful spending he'd bring to Washington. It scares me tremendously. The Democrats really have a sad sack field this time around. With Iraq improving by the minute, I think you have to look at their candidates and scratch your head as to how they can compete with the Grand Ol' Party.

14. wnes

wnes Contributing Member

I have not listened to Rush Limbaugh radio program for a long time. Is the name Hussein Obama coined by Limbaugh and used regularly by his dittoheads thereafter, twin?

15. danny317

danny317 Member

16. cson

cson Contributing Member

17. rimrocker

rimrocker Contributing Member

This is high comedy. Just look at Sam's Fox thread for one minor reason.

18. gifford1967

gifford1967 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Good to see li'l t is picking up right where he left off- on the wrong side of dumb.

From the November 13 edition of CNN's The Situation Room:

JACK CAFFERTY (commentator): Usually, we only do one question at a time in these segments, but, today, I have an extra question. And it has to do with the Drudge Report and my pal, Wolf Blitzer. I was clicking on the Drudge Report, and there you are, big as life, in the middle of the Drudge Report this afternoon, with a headline suggesting that the Hillary Clinton campaign is trying to intimidate you before you moderate this big debate in Las Vegas. What up with that?

BLITZER: Not true. No one has pressured me. No one has threatened me. No one is trying to intimidate me.

CAFFERTY: They'd better not. I'll come down there.

BLITZER: No one has even called me to try to pressure me or anything like that.

CAFFERTY: Where do -- where does a silly thing like that come from?

BLITZER: I don't know. You know, I try to suspect that maybe some rival campaigns are trying to create a little mischief, try to get her embarrassed a little bit getting into the debate Thursday night, but I have no idea where it's coming from. I have no idea who generated this story, but I can tell you I have not felt any pressure whatsoever.

19. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

i'm working now with these really smart people who trade energy. yesterday this woman was talking about obama not putting his hand over his heart. I just shook my head, I can't believe these are thing even intelligent people pay attention to. oh well

I still remember when fans complained about what steve and cuttino did during the athem.

20. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

welcome back.

now go away.

no one missed you.

<3