1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hillary 2016: Yes We Can't

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by RocketsLegend, Aug 25, 2016.

1. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

You didn't answer previously, and since twice you posted the same set of pictures, I will ask again... do you think these would convince someone to vote for Donald Trump?

There is so much fail here... just picking out one: Donald Trump criticizing anyone else for money he got from his father?

2. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

So people on here posted pictures of past presidents holding hands with powerful leaders from foreign countries who don't share our value and I posted a picture of Trump standing up to them by not allowing them to control him. Make up your own conclusion.

3. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

They want to speak freely about bigotry, misogyny, and anti-semitism without any consequences. They're nasty bigots and proud of it. They want their own safe space on college campuses to push their bigoted agenda which is ironic because the origin of the safe space concept is to get away from the harrassment of these very bigots.

Milo is proudly alt right and you know that because you're a big fan. Don't try to soft pedal it.

I posted the threads because you called me sheep and asked me if I just learned the term alt right. Do you even know what the hell you post?

4. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

You're extremely ill informed and ignorant. How about do your own research instead of getting your news from your liberal buddies on facebook.

5. CometsWin

My Facebook feed is actually full of ignorant dopes like you. It's my comedic relief. It's actually funny for you to talk about where you get your news when you mostly post tweets, youtube videos, and Breitbart articles.

You deny Milo is proudly alt right? Wut? Can you cite any free spee advocacy that doesn't involve some type of bigotry? Go. I mean the thread you started about Ben Shapiro was about him being protested for a speech railing on diversity. In fact the speech is actually called When Diversity Becomes A Problem.

Again, do you even know what you post?

#45 CometsWin, Aug 26, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2016
  6. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

This actually hilarious because the entire milo persona is to say things that are derogatory to get under the liberals skin. He's trying to prove a point that today's liberals are so closed minded that they not only refuse to listen listen to anything that's deemed "controversial" but they will shut it down so one is able to listen to it either. And these morons keep proving his point by acting like bunch loony idiots.(triggly puff the best example) These people are radical leftists.

As for Shapiro the same logic is used. "We don't like it, so no one is allowed to attend the speech." I'm sure you probably support shutting down free speech so you don't see a problem with it.

Also if you hate Trump you can thank these idiots for contributing to his rise.

1 person likes this.
  7. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

Also another thing in regards to Shapiro, you never heard his speech so how can you call it bigotry? This is another example of the brainless leftists too afraid of topics that will challenge their own bull****.

8. CometsWin

Now it's a persona, mkay. His entire persona is built around bigotry. No, I don't want to hear your bigotry. No, I don't think your bigotry deserves safe spaces on college campuses.

Ben Shapiro's points are the same conservative tripe we've always heard. Capitalism doesn't care about race and minorities play the victim. What's new about that? Do you think these are novel, new arguments made by tone deaf intellectuals who deny history? Here are some of his quotes.

White privilge is ghost hunting.
    Racism is a spaghetti monster.
    Truth is a micro aggression.
    Capitalism is color blind and a lack of coercion.
    Our public school system is teaching students that they're each members of victimized groups. Schools are indoctrinating a victim mentality.

So tell me what freedom of speech that isn't veiled or just straight outward bigotry is being attacked?

9. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

I don't think that is bigotry. What are you going to do, force me to not be able to listen to his speech because you don't like it? You don't know how unreasonable you sound.

But good to know CW is a fascist.

10. CometsWin

That's the crux of the issue. You want to use college campuses to promote the white nationalist fantasy that racism and its effects don't exist, that the acknowledgement of racism and its effects constitute a victim mentality and I want to tell you to **** yourself. Obviously I'm the unreasonable one.

Did you just call me a fascist? Lol. Sounds like you have a free speech victim hood mentality.

You bored me. Later.

11. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

Are you going to go shut down someone's speech because anything that challenges your watered down point to view is racist? Take lots of pictures.

12. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">BREAKING: State Department won't provide before Election Day all Clinton schedules of her meetings as secretary of state.</p>&mdash; The Associated Press (@AP) <a href="https://twitter.com/AP/status/769314034432798721">August 26, 2016</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

13. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Your speech isn't being shut down. Nothing he posted in anyway was a move toward shutting your speech down. Keep speaking.

14. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

Do you think this is an appropriate way to respond to someone's speech, because CW thinks so?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/1ownYItIv4A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

15. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

I think I found CW's perfect companion.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">These people are CRAZY. <a href="https://t.co/Agok6VwAqT">pic.twitter.com/Agok6VwAqT</a></p>&mdash; Keith Dube (@MrExposed) <a href="https://twitter.com/MrExposed/status/767312309232566272">August 21, 2016</a></blockquote>

16. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

If I say "racist" plenty of time I win the minority vote, that's how it works, right?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">If you missed Hillary's landmark speech yesterday, we recommend you play these highlights on a loop this weekend! <a href="https://t.co/P7uewL83r3">pic.twitter.com/P7uewL83r3</a></p>&mdash; Hillary PR Team (@OnMessageForHer) <a href="https://twitter.com/OnMessageForHer/status/769212896333135875">August 26, 2016</a></blockquote>

17. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

If the shoe fits

18. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

Actually, she wins the minority vote (not to mention non-racist whites) based upon the unhinged ranting and ravings by Trump and dips like you. You're doing her job for her. Keep it up.

19. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

look at all these racist white people. They must be part of that altright that Hillary has been talking about. Freaking Klans man.

[​IMG]

20. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

Great correlation man. That's a whole 9 people.