1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hilarious gif of Parsons imitating Jeremy Lin

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by mac_got_this, Jan 7, 2013.

1. jocar

jocar Member

cold water causes shrinkage

2. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

The look on Lin's face reminds me of this guy's

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/1JfKVzuir98?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/1JfKVzuir98?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

3. kianainhi

kianainhi Member

LOL!! The other funny gif is when Omer had to move one seat over so Chandler can sit next to Jeremy. They practically had to push Omer over to the next seat. ;)

4. nono

nono Member

I hope they use condoms.

5. CarolNYC

CarolNYC Contributing Member

This is where the Jeremy-Chandler bromance pics go, right? Seems like this one should be here....

[​IMG]

6. poing

poing Member

if they weren't wearing jerseys and standing in the middle of an arena, I'd say chandler looks like he's about to ravish jeremy.

7. steady

steady Member

I think this is right before JLin took those last two free throws in OT in the Portland game.

8. LAC

LAC Member

Carol, you should capture the last seconds of Blaiyan's Portland game highlights. It's almost like Parsons was holding a girl.

9. cbs1507

cbs1507 Member

Damn I think Jeremy and Chandler need to lay off the soy...geez