1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Highlights: Rockets vs Knicks

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by pbnfamilia, Nov 24, 2012.

1. JJ23

JJ23 Rookie

ROFL..yeah must be haha...it's a damn conspiracy :confused:

2. Aruba77

Aruba77 Contributing Member

Stephen A. Smith's shame is my elation.

3. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

I think steals are kind of subjective. Sometimes when a player pokes the ball lose and his teammate snatches the ball, the teammate gets the steal count. The one when Lin dove on the floor and took that ball from Melo, I don't know who got the steal because there were three Rockets that caused the turnover.

Anyway, one of Lin's strengths on defense is his quick hands.

4. and1phan

and1phan Member

4:08 so good LOOOOOOL

5. linvetb6

linvetb6 Member

I watched the game last night and watching the hilights this morning is just as great! I can not stop luaghing at how melo was complianing and at lins smile after his 3 haha

Lin did have like 3 or 4 steals i juat noticed that sldidnt count that in the stats. I thought they were steals even while i was watching the game

6. beta ticket

beta ticket Member

Really? SAS, Jeremy lin will haunt you for the rest of your life!!! Smh.

7. MambaJoe

MambaJoe Member

I've said it before that Chandler Parsons should be the Rockets 2nd option behind Harden. Chandler Parsons is the Rockets 2nd best overall player. He is slowly becoming one of the best 2nd year player in the NBA. He is a great two way player that can lock down defensively and put up numbers offensively.

Chandler Parsons showed that tonight that he is a special player. His offensive game has gotten much better over the summer. His jump shot is much more consistent and smooth while his defense has improve also. When Parsons was guarding Melo, he basically shut him down for a good part. I don't know how many times he knock the ball out of Anthony's hands and contested all his shots without fouling.

Carmelo Anthony got frustrated at how Parsons was guarding him so he went back to his old Melo Ball where he tried to go 1 on 1 with Parsons only to have the ball again and again stolen from him. He had 7 turnovers and forced a lot of bad shots. I believe Melo only attempted 2 FT that game. Great job from Chandler Parsons and the Rockets from preventing Anthony from going to the FT line. Its amazing that Parsons not only a lock down defensive player but he also was a big major impact on the offensive end also. Not only was he scoring constantly, he was making great passes also.

8. pbnfamilia

pbnfamilia Member

Watching Asik play this game and looking back at when we first got him his offensive game has gotten so much better. How was that not an ejection on Chandler I will never figure that out.

9. GoRockets!

GoRockets! Member

Mike Breen and Walter "Clyde" Frazier are indeed very good game commentators. IMO, Breen and Hubie Brown are the best pair of commentators to listen to NBA games shown on ESPN. :p

I don't like JVG, his voice is annoying and he is too cynical to comment the games.