1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Highest Rockets' opponent career PPG?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by htwnbandit, Mar 15, 2014.

1. Tigerknee

Tigerknee Contributing Member

2. da_juice

da_juice Member

Joey Crawford.

3. htwnbandit

htwnbandit Member

What media guide?

Nice, hate to be a bugger, I assume it's basketball reference but is there an option for before 1984-85? It'd be nice to include West's and young Bird's numbers as well.

4. GoRox2013

GoRox2013 Member

I remember that game, I think he annihlated Steve Francis that game:(

5. da_juice

da_juice Member

West's numbers are probably a little lower than one might expect since he didn't play with a three point line. Still would be cool though.

6. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

I think Cat guarded him eventually and mostly. That was away, so don't have as vivid memory.

The two 40ptrs were home, and one was after TMac came. The first he was being guarded by Shandon mostly, then Cat off the bench. Francis would guard Snow.

7. htwnbandit

htwnbandit Member

Players don't need a 3pt line to torch us every time lol George Gervin was one of the best scorers and he still thinks the 3pter is the worst shot in basketall because the typical pct is 35 compared to 50 for 2 point shots.

8. Jturbofuel

Jturbofuel Member

I am surprised it isn't Alex English he used to light us up.