1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hey, yall. I'm back, and need a hand.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by ballerboy001, Aug 31, 2015.

1. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

And with that, fb is off to the truck stops.

2. Felixthecat

Felixthecat Contributing Member

Hey at least I was selling you jerks some really cool bracelets and donating to charity lol.

2 people like this.
  3. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

The government back loans being defaulted on could be bigger than the housing crisis. Take the hint from the government. Eject.

for profit college is a booming business. Anyone who pays taxes is already donating to you and not getting an educated citizen in return.

4. s land balla

s land balla Contributing Member

Or two.

5. Nook

Nook Member

Having sex with smelly, fat truck drivers that are closet homosexuals or cannot pass up a $5 BJ.

6. Nook

Nook Member

Yeah she blew truckers and her kid is autistic.... Coincidence? I... THINK....NOT

1 person likes this.
  7. DrNuegebauer

DrNuegebauer Member

On a lighter note: Guys, I failed to repay my credit card a few times, I owe $128,587. The debt has been given over to a collection agency, and they want me to pay the full amount before clearing my credit record.
    The problem is, I won an auction the other day on a waterfront property, and I've got to fork over the $1.2 mill soon, or I'm screwed - but the bank won't lend me the cash because of my bad debt.

I'm just setting up a www.gofundme.com page for your donations. I've never asked for anything on Clutchfans before, so I feel like it is my time.
    Thanks for your generosity.
    If you don't donate I'll tell stories about gay truckers, homosexual homophobes and attempts to profit by making someone crash into me, and using the free lawyers to make my fortune.

1 person likes this.
  8. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

I'm not 100% sure how the state you live in works, but I'm pretty sure the state will pay you to be a caregiver. I have an ex who takes care of her mom who has an autoimmune disease and her brother that is mentally and physically handicapped.

9. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Good advice.

10. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

More info:

https://www.cga.ct.gov/2003/rpt/2003-R-0040.htm

Corey should contact the appropriate Missouri state office.

11. Bäumer

Bäumer Contributing Member

But ... $1300 is $1300

[​IMG]

12. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

According to his gofundme page, the amount is now up to $1400.

13. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

One more shift at the truck stop

1 person likes this.
  14. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

I'm pretty sure most of us have been "in a bind" more than once. But you have to work hard at it and make smart choices.

Put in a 60 hour work week while taking classes at a state community college (not a for profit school) in something tangible that you can somewhat succeed in so you can get a job to put food on the table and save up.

If you have other responsibilities like taking care of disabled family members, get government assistance. Do absolutely nothing other than school/work for two years as you get a worthwhile associates degree.

Then when you have some semblance of stability, "follow your dreams" (throw your money away) and go get your degree in dj'ing or whatever.

15. ballerboy001

ballerboy001 Member

I haven't had a chance to read every reply, just took a glance. Came to post this link.
    https://www.facebook.com/hancock.corey/posts/10205007744375713?notif_t=like

Also, to those suggesting I get paid to be a caregiver. Been down that road Plenty of times. My brother would need to be able to direct his own care, which he is NOT. The state of Missouri is cracking down on CDS (consumer directed services) fraud. People can easily lie on a timesheet. Today's my long day class wise, but things are looking better. I've been instructed by Vatterott to make a statement as to why I dropped without receiving credit. I worte a letter and would like to share it with you guys. Maybe will add a dose of perspective, knock a couple off their pristine high horses. Also, remind folks about judging before you walk in another's shoes. Enjoy, and I'll be back later.

16. HR Dept

HR Dept Contributing Member

Bruh...

Let's just let this thread die.

17. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Oh, I disagree. It keeps getting better and better!

18. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

Sounds like you let the haters get to you. That ish don't fly in the rap game.

19. LongTimeFan

LongTimeFan Contributing Member

"I saw a bad word in a bathroom stall in a gas station near campus, so I didn't want to go to class anymore."

Congrats to all those who have given ballerboy money for the classes he refused to attend. And let this be a lesson to those who think writing words on bathroom doors is funny!

20. marky :)

marky :) Member

This isn't your regular trolling. This is advanced trolling.