1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Heroes - TV Show

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by DaDakota, Oct 10, 2006.

1. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

...also keep in mind that we learned that Simone's daddy had powers. Doesn't that leave a window for Simone to have a power that brings her back to life at some point?

2. BiGGieStuFF

BiGGieStuFF Contributing Member

Somehow I think that bullet to the back of the brain is gonna do a bit more damage than a shard of glass. She'll be able to pull the bullet out alright. Out of the pile of bits of brain that's left over on the ground and all over everyone else.

3. BiGGieStuFF

Maybe

[​IMG]

I don't know what powers this would represent but it's possible.

4. Astro101

Astro101 Member

I've been reading other sites saying that Sylar let himself get stabbed.

I just don't know what to think anymore. Where's season 2?

5. D-Lite

D-Lite Contributing Member

yea when he gets stabbed.. his eyes glaze and they show images in his eyes..sorta like a "future flash" that he saw before coming to that scene.. and one of those images was him lying there dead.. so he knew that he would get stabbed and that peter was really teh bomb

6. TMac640

TMac640 Contributing Member

Thought this was a really interesting thought on 9thwonders.com on the sylar/roach theme towards the end

to me, it makes more sense than just

sylar coming back to life as sylar and no harm done blah blah, all of his original powers back, etc. yet, combining sylar's blood with whatever's down in the sewer, that COULD be interesting. might not be something like that rock monster in isaac's painting, but it'd make for an interesting creature/villain

7. BiGGieStuFF

I definitely think there will be some evolution but I think that something that already exists will play a part in it as molly indicated there is something out there that is scarier than sylar. You can't just say that and not write that into the show.

Whatever it is I think it was just waiting for sylar to kick the bucket to do something to him.

8. Outlier

Outlier Member

Is this episode up on stream yet?

9. nyquil82

nyquil82 Contributing Member

That's Uluru

10. Nashvegas

Nashvegas Contributing Member

i thought when sylars eyes glazed over, it showed him dead on the ground......so he saw the future, and he died......I don't think he comes back next season.

11. Sacudido

Sacudido Contributing Member

It looked like he was dragged by something into the sewer, based on the way the blood smear looked. Maybe something in there chomped HIS brain.

12. BiGGieStuFF

And exactly who is that?

13. TMac640

name of the rock monster in the picture.

14. BiGGieStuFF

Yeah I know that but I'm talking about his importance to the show. Maybe they are just hoping it gets swept under the rug.

15. TMac640

i'm not sure if there is much importance.

the rock monster can't be the one that molly's sensing. and i doubt whatever the hell that mutates in that sewer or got to sylar... is going to become urulu.

might have been "just" one of Isaac's paintings.

16. rocketfat

rocketfat Member

why did i just force myself to watch the entire season of this show? my god that was terrible.

started getting back about 3 episodes in, and only got worse and more boring.

oh well. to each his own i guess.

17. Astro101

Astro101 Member

No way the show got worse and more boring. Interestingly, I thought the pilot and the end was the weakest two shows of the season.

18. Cannonball

Cannonball Contributing Member

IMHO, "Company Man" was the best episode.

19. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

^The best episode, IMHO, was the Future episode...

Not to add on, but I too wished the "Showdown" was much much better...Why didn't Peter fly himself...can he only do one power at a time? I don't see the point of Nathan dying, but wth to I know...I too think Sylar is alive, through another being or vessel...

Niki coming in and saving the day, give me a break...How is DL still alive? I guess that lady that changes scenery was hot after all, as she turned into the hot chick after Niki kicked her ass...I don't get Hiro being in 1660 for Part II, but overall, I'm glad he manned-up...

That goes to show you can change the future...Overall, a great show...

20. BiGGieStuFF

http://www.nbc.com/Heroes/novels/downloads/Heroes_novel_034.pdf

New comic is out.

Lot of things changed in the timeline but exactly what point did it change?

If it was just claire being saved and thus saving Nathan's humanity shouldn't the timeline have changed the minute she was saved the first time around thus making the future that Hiro traveled to null?

Where was Haitian. He was one of my favorite characters and he didn't even play a role in the finale as well as Claude :(