1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Here is a good laugh about a Jazz BBS site

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Drewdog, Nov 22, 2001.

1. Drewdog

Drewdog Contributing Member

2. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

So, if you were on a deserted island and the only bball team you could root for was the Utah Jazz and the only bbs you could chat at was that one, would you kill yourself?

3. Drewdog

I would be dead in about 30 seconds......

:p

4. BobFinn*

BobFinn* Contributing Member

Any board that has all that picture crap going on, usually has posters who don't have a lot to say. Thank you Clutch for not having that crap on this board.

5. Vengeance

Vengeance Contributing Member

LOL!! Yeah, they've got lots of BBS traffic . . .

hahahaha!!

This is, no question, the VERY BEST sports fan bbs on the entire internet.

6. cson

cson Contributing Member

Dude, they are 'tards!

7. SirCharlesFan

SirCharlesFan Contributing Member

who let the dogs out??? WHO WHO WHO

8. Steve_Francis_rules

Did you read that second post? The Jazz have more fans than any other team?
    What has that fool been smoking?

9. IVFL

IVFL Member

Okay I may sound not so bright here:rolleyes: but when i went to that board I was logged in as IVFL. Are all the bbs connected to one another, or are the jazz fans trying to brain wash me into being a jazz fan. . . . either way I am scared for my life:D

10. SteveFrancis3

SteveFrancis3 Contributing Member

11. SteveFrancis3

SteveFrancis3 Contributing Member

I knew if I searched enough I would find one...
    a thread about the Rockets that is. The thread, entitled, "Houston is done!" was about Mo Taylor's season-ending injury, and features laughing smilies all over the place. :mad:

http://pub76.ezboard.com/fnotmesutahjazzfrm2.showMessage?topicID=567.topic

I think it's time everyone registered over there and start trolling their boards. ;)

12. ZRB

ZRB Contributing Member

That was a beautiful post on the jazz board SF3!

13. getsmartnow

getsmartnow Contributing Member

Who's Kevin Thomas???? :D (read the original post if you don't get it):D

14. Rocket Fan

Rocket Fan Member

getsmartnow.. that's what i was thinking..

15. Drewdog

Here is the Post by SF3 on the jazzhoops.com board:

Re: Houston is Done!
    Posted: 11/22/01 2:44:10 pm
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Nice topic guys....looks like Houston is done after all, huh? Yeah, they're really stinkin it up at 7-5 with just two bad losses, to the 9-3 Kings and 6-6 Nuggets, and the other 3 being - a 1 point loss to the 10-1 Lakers in overtime (their only loss coming the very next night after we wore them down) while Francis had the flu and Mobley a sprained ankle, a 2 point loss to the 9-2 Wolves on a Brandon shot with 2.4 seconds left, and a 4 point loss to the 8-2 Spurs, without Mobley! Oh and what do you know...all of these games of course, without our starting PF Mo Taylor whom the fans of the 4-8 Jazz with no future saw fit to laugh about. We'll see who will be laughing when those bastards Stockton and Malone retire and you're left with a disgruntled Donyell Marshall, wanting to get off of his horrible team, Andrei Kirilenko, the troublesome DeShawn Stevenson, and Jon Amaechi! Maybe you'll be able to trade Scott Padgett for Keith Van Horn! Yeah, yeah...while the Jazz begin a long grueling rebuilding process after 17 or so years of failure, the Rockets will be completing their amazing rebuilding job, going from a CHAMPIONSHIP team led by Hakeem and Drexler, to an extremely talented team led by future all-star guards Steve Francis and Cuttino Mobley, as well as future star Eddie Griffin at PF and possibly center. Then of course Mo Taylor will return, Kenny Thomas will continue to get even better, Kelvin Cato's contract will come closer and closer to ending (thus increasing the possibility of trading him), etc. Have fun at the bottom of the Western Conference for the next 20 years Jazz fans."

Great job SF3!! Looks like they dont have much to say

:D :D

16. Agent86

Agent86 Contributing Member

17. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

Those are great articles and jokes, Kagy. Thanx 4 posting them, Agent86.

18. Rocket Fan

Rocket Fan Member

hmm.. now they are saying they have to hand it down to us because we used the lottery real well to rebuild.. and our rebuilding will be faster than their rebuilding because they haven't had any lotteery picks.. hmm it seems to me like we got mobley in the 2nd round. francis through a great trade etc.. we've only had two lottery picks. both of which were late.. one that we made a great trade to get griffin and the other who we traded for collier and a future pick.... sounds to me like we've built through some great trading.... not through the lottery

19. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

I have just replied to this Jazzhole fan.

Thanks, Drewdog for letting me know about this site. It's going to be fun to check in on that site periodically during the season!

20. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

Oh oh...these Jazzholes fans want to come to our site..do I dare tell them??