1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Here comes the "PIG"

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Brad, Dec 7, 2000.

1. Dogbelly

Dogbelly Member

Sorry, but I had to get in on a Pig thread. The season can now officially begin!

------------------
    Kenny Thomas had a foul called on him in the Western Conference Finals.

2. Prempeh

Prempeh Member

I'm guessing 35 or 55--following in the footsteps of Earl Cureton or Zan Tabak...uh...but I guess not counting Michael Dickerson, Stevie followed Richard Petruska in donning #3

------------------

3. Moochie

Moochie Member

Pig is better than that jerk Hakeem anyday, because Pig has a good attitude.

------------------

4. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Strike Two!

5. vj23k

vj23k Contributing Member

why dont we just keep him? we know were gonna sign him at some point in the season [​IMG]

I really do think we should keep him though. he is a rebounding machine. and ya gotta love the tooth pick

6. heypartner

There you go!! That is better. That is all we ask. We just ask that you make your case...otherwise, you are the "b****", not Hakeem.

Now I can agree. Hakeem is nothing but a whiner for complaining for the ball, if that is indeed what he is doing. And people keep saying Mobley is the selfish, pouting, non team player. such heypocrasy!

------------------
    "I'm not going to censor myself or my opinions because some are sensitive...fire away!"
    --Jeff 12/7/00

7. heypartner

Are you serious?

Right now, we don't even have enough people to run a practice. If nothing else, we need Pig for practice, so what centers we have can go against a real body.

Pig needs to rebound and play defense. When he is in there, expect us to simplify the offense with some Two Shakes and 24 High. We won't use any motion with him, cause he doesn't know it right now, nor can he shoot so he that gives the defense a tremendous advantage at doubling with his man. You don't want him in the middle (high or low). Expect him to be matched with Mobley in the 2nd quarter and standing on the weakside, but see little 4th.

8. Rockets R' Us

Rockets R' Us Contributing Member

Anyone see Pig on the bench tonight sportin his cornrows? [​IMG]

------------------
    Francis out top, 9 seconds on the clock, he gives a no look pass to Cuttino Mobley, 4 seconds left, Mobley passes to an open Langhi in the corner with 1 second left! Langhi at the buzzer.......YES!!! How Sweet It Is!!

9. fadeaway

fadeaway Contributing Member

Does Pig really play with a toothpick in his mouth?

If so, he's got my vote for the coolest basketball player of all time. That's just so badass.

------------------
    My dream job is to be a Houston Rockets towel boy.