1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Help me appraise these Astros auction items!

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by ClutchCityReturns, Oct 3, 2007.

1. ClutchCityReturns

ClutchCityReturns Contributing Member

The organization that I work for is having a gala this weekend which includes an auction. One of the Astro's wives brought in a box this week full of items worn or used (and signed) by the players in the Astros final game of the season. The only item not used is the Brad Ausmus stuff.

Since I'm not a big Astros or baseball fan, I need helping deciding which items would likely pull the biggest bids because we can't feature every item in the auction. None of them are big name guys, so unfortunately I'm not sure any of them are really worth anything.

Anyway, here is the list. If you could take the time to rate/rank these somehow, or at least pick a few that look best, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Mark McLemore - black cap w/ gold star & Texas emblem
    Troy Patton - black cap w/ gold star & Texas emblem
    Dave Borkowski - baseball & red cap (current uniform)
    Chris Sampson - 2 pair of cleats
    Matt Albers - cleats
    Brian Moehler - cap (classic rainbow uniforms) & navy blue cap (90's uni)
    Trevor Miller - black cap w/ gold star & Texas emblem, black cap (current uni), & navy blue cap (90's uni)
    Brad Ausmus - 2007 Limited Edition surfing bobblehead & magazine (packaged together, both signed)

*I posted this in the Astros/Texans forum but got no replies, so sorry for posting it twice.

2. bladeage

bladeage Contributing Member

$0 for all of them? ;)