1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

help loosing beer gut!!!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by sw847, May 18, 2015.

1. Svpernaut

Svpernaut Contributing Member

Paleo is working for me. I've dropped about 12 pounds in a month or so. Basically I've just given up sugars and grains (bread, pasta, etc). I also gave up dark diet sodas (they were my "coffee"). I got a Paleo Cookbook off of Amazon, and was surprised how well I can eat giving up grains.

No grains means no beer, and that is all I really miss. I drink regularly, but I drink Vodka and Soda Water (Tito's).

http://www.reddit.com/r/paleo
    http://www.reddit.com/r/loseit

I've also being cycling 1-2 times per week and I'm preparing to start doing the couch to 5K training routine.

1 person likes this.
  2. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

Go on an all beer diet. I'm assuming you are hispanic so bud light has about 100 calories per can. 10 every day gives you about 800 calories to work with for meals.

You may be saying 10 beers that isn't enough to get a buzz but with only 800 calories of food in your stomach you will be hammered and losing tons of weight.

3. MLittle577

MLittle577 Contributing Member

Starting working on myself in Feb 2014....Multiple tours of T25, a round of insanity max 30, and a in the middle of a max 30/body beast hybrid. Just now starting to see an (as in one) ab start to show through.

So what I'm saying is, like everyone else has said. You can't target it. It's gonna lose where it wants to lose from....and belly is the last thing to go.

BTW started at around 250lbs (Feb 2014), currently at 182lbs (as of 5-16).

BTW #2 I am a very picky eater. But I found a few things that were tolerable and pretty much stick with it. I cheat every Saturday. Myfitnesspal was a Godsend...it made me really see what I was putting in my body.