1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

HEARTLESS

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by sugrlndkid, May 4, 2015.

1. ktbballplaya

ktbballplaya Member

That's we call getting your nuts TOOK

2. atwood

atwood Member

absolutely, Harden better not plays this passive facilitator role in the following games:mad:

3. RESINator

RESINator Member

CP3 cheering/coaching from the bench demonstrated more energy than Kevin and our supposed "leader" playoff Harden

4. MFG16

MFG16 Member

Last nights game will define this season for the Rockets. It's either going to strengthen the team and motivate them or its going to be the first domino to fall for this season's collapse. How we respond tomorrow will tell us all we need to know about this team.

Morey, if you're reading, you can continue to try and "build" this team and acquire either a star or assets but this team will never win it all with a lousy head coach. Winning it all should be the end goal. not MVPs, or division titles.

5. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

Cue the Kanye track .... coldest story ever told. My fave team quit last night. Broke my heart.

6. RCPM

RCPM Member

What a bunch of drama queens, it's ONE game. Quit your snivelling.

7. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Nothing wrong with what you said. It will take a lot to get those of us diehards to truly give up on the Rockets but they sure as hell test us with groups like this. I guess it's more or less a basketball problem then just a Houston Rockets problem.

It's just really hard sometimes to stay positive about teams like this that have signs of simply not putting enough effort into their craft. Houston is very much a workers town. It's not all about the glitz and glamour. We want to see heart and effort and go out guns blazing. Maybe speaking for more than myself here but that's just my 2 cents.

Good news it's game one and they can prove us wrong that they do have that fire in their bellies. Bad news is if they don't many of us including myself will keep coming back year after year ready to get punched in the gut again once I start feeling hopeful again.

8. J Hard

J Hard Member

Regular season Harden is a beast, playoff Harden is a joke, it hurts to say that. RS Dwight isn't the best but playoff Dwight is a beast, I feel bad his partner (Harden) becomes houdini in the post season.

My respect and expectations for Harden are low in the playoffs now until he gets it together, simply pathetic.

One last point, Harden shouldn't do so much celebrating and boasting during the regular season, only the playoffs matter bro, show out then. Its choke-artist level from his post season track record hes developing.

1 person likes this.
  9. ilovehtownbb

ilovehtownbb Member

10. 08kx250f

08kx250f Member

Mchale should have ripped them and put in 3rd string within 2 minutes of the 3rd

11. LabMouse

LabMouse Member

Harden has not been playing well during all playoff. We won last series because they are Mavs. This guy could just be another version of TMac.

12. RoCksT4R

RoCksT4R Member

This is so spot on. I was thinking this the whole time last night. It's almost as if James cares too much about being efficient. I honestly would not care if James went out and shot the ball 40 times out there. Sometimes it is necessary by your star player especially in games like yesterday's.

13. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

Calm down fellas we played bad bad and till got up by 13 on them by playing rocket ball for a few minutes. They need to go backlog at tape and see what they did in the first 6 mi. Of the 2nd quarter. The clippers are not better than us they played and excited better. I truely belive the rockets thought it was a wrap after they got out to a double digit lead early and that's unaccepatble. I was pissed last night but one thing this team does is respond well after tough nights like this. Let's see what happens Tom but u will say this the rocket will be better prepared and more amped for Tom then we've seen them all year.

14. lnchan

lnchan Sugar Land Leonard

[​IMG]

We need this.

15. jimmyv281

jimmyv281 Member

The only way to get rid of this.... is to beat them with Chris Paul....

16. RyanB

RyanB Member

The whole world is laughing

17. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

That was my thought as well.

And for me, it will be tough to get upset with the officiating or any other "excuse" for the Rockets until they start playing like professionals.

18. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

Tonight, they played with it once James Harden picked up #4...Its gonna take a lot of it to beat this team...We will see Paul in LA Friday...

19. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

still disappointed. The only way to let us forget about it would be a crushing blowout.

20. baller4life315

baller4life315 Contributing Member

A win is a win. At worst, you take 1/2 in LA and come back to HOU to reclaim home court.