1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Heads Up: CSN Houston giving away free tickets to January 2nd Rockets game

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Dec 28, 2012.

1. DorianTurk

DorianTurk Member

Sorry man...I did it all by chance because I was merely curious to see if it could work. As soon as i found out though, I immediately posted it on here for the rest of the Clutchfans brethren.

2. arif1127

arif1127 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I have two tickets I can transfer to you. I just need an email address.

1 person likes this.
  3. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

You got me the tickets last night cause I wouldn't have thought of it. I didn't get the actual email from CSN until this morning pretty much saying what you said last night. WHY did no one else who got the emails on time inform others?? Now it's too late for a bunch of people.

4. DorianTurk

DorianTurk Member

I think the emails that were sent on Friday were from those that filled out the petition much earlier because the email that I received was sent to the email that I used LONG ago and I just got the email sent this morning to the email I used when Clutch told us about the deal.

Everyone was pretty much screwed a little bit so I did my best to make sure that everyone got a chance to get the tickets from that point forward.

5. Xcellerator

Xcellerator Member

Yeah, DorianTurk and Clutch both posted links where whoever signed up for the petition before 4PM Friday could receive free tickets, even if you didn't get the email! Big thanks to them, especially Clutch for the heads up! :)

6. tmac2k8

tmac2k8 Member

Ok, I signed my peition way back before the season started and never got my email for the grizzlies game and didn't get the email for this one either. I've also have since become a customer, I saw this email too late to put in another petition. This sucks.

7. idrockfan

idrockfan Contributing Member

I called Comcast, talked to a manager, he said there is a glitch on the website. He is putting tickets in will call for me. I would suggest calling them if you haven't gotten it resolved yet. (713)457-6700

8. Horry33

Horry33 Contributing Member

Received the email this morning now that there are no tickets left.....so annoyed!!

9. idrockfan

idrockfan Contributing Member

I really, really appreciate it friend. I got it worked out. Thank you so much, though.

10. stefanb

stefanb Member

I bet you they still can't fill up the arena.

11. HTown_TMac

HTown_TMac Member

since he doesn't take them, mind if I get them?

jhynsonj@gmail.com

12. arif1127

arif1127 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Do you have a daughter?

#252 arif1127, Dec 31, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2012
  13. gfab-babyboi

gfab-babyboi Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Site is semi working now, can't complete process tho, called CSN and got a polite keep trying

14. Coreybowen999

Coreybowen999 New Member

I signed the petition and literally didnt get an email til 6:13 in the morning. Once I got there the tickets had ran out :( if anybody has any extras they wont use I would be eternally grateful.

15. BleedRocketsRed

BleedRocketsRed Contributing Member

So all of you filled it out before the cutoff? Weird.

I put it in Friday afternoon and got the tickets Friday night (seats are not great but can't complain given price).

16. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

I got an email today after all the tickets where gone

17. VictorB

VictorB Member

I also got the email today after the tickets were all gone. Said the deadline was 12/28, but they sent the email out today? Bogus. I filled out that petition like 2 months ago.

If anyone has 2 extra tickets they are not going to use and are feeling generous, please let me know. Send me a PM, please.

18. tamericus

tamericus Contributing Member

Wow, thanks for the heads up Clutch! Ended up with some seats in section 112.

See you guys Wednesday.

19. rocketlaunch

rocketlaunch Contributing Member

By the time I realized about the email the tickets were gone. If anyone can not make the game please let me know.

20. bigben69

bigben69 Member

Well this backfired....seems like an attempt to act like they care....tickets were gone when I got the email.