1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hayes injures ankle

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by topfive, Oct 19, 2010.

1. OremLK

OremLK Member

I would put Pat-Pat third on the depth chart just behind Hill (and not by much). Jeffries, I hope, will be keeping Cook's seat on the bench warm.

2. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Didn't John Starks just come out with an anti-ankle rolling shoe? I think i read this somewhere last week. NBA would probably ban it.

3. okierock

okierock Contributing Member

Well since the NFL is making hitting illegal then I guess the NBA will start issuing fines and suspensions for "excessive and dangerous jumping".

Luckily for us our star player can't jump and is in no danger of these new rules.

4. SunsRocketsfan

Yao doesnt or cant jump but some how his foot breaks all the time..

5. CHayesIsMyHero

Chuck always gets little dings or little sprains and he is playing a 2 days to a week later. I wouldnt be worried.

6. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

I hope it heals quickly and that he does not gain weight.

7. scottie brooks

The Wag is a consumate professional. I'm sure he will get in game shape no matter what.