1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

#HateHard with sephkane

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Sephkane, Apr 17, 2015.

1. Sephkane

Sephkane Member

I hate Hardens beard. It's too long and looks unkept. Any professional athlete who doesn't shave just looks lazy and dirty. Players such as LeBron, Kevin Love, Birdman, etc have gone through that "just waking up, coming out the dumpster now" phase but this seems different. Which is a bad thing and we may never see the clean cut gentleman we know is underneath all that shaggy hair.

I hate the way Harden looks for the foul moreso than the basket at times. It seems to cause many of his misses when he's expecting to get fouled and so doesn't finish strong or accurate enough.

I hate how the team has seemed unsure on offense, hesitating a pass or driving halfway to the basket then slowly stopping because they are unsure what they really want to do. They have passing on the mind too much sometimes and seem to be looking for the outlet instead of going all the way to the paint.

GO ROCKETS! Beat the Mavs!

1 person likes this.
  2. Jontro

Jontro Member

I hate that I don't have a maid to clean my house for me.

I hate that the new Star Wars movie is so far away from now.

I hate how basketball shoes are so damn expensive.

3. oogie boogie

oogie boogie Member

just wanted to post in this thread to say **** that amin dude

4. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

I hate how people think their hate and other feelings have any value.
    I hate how people mistake feelings for creation.
    I hate how people don't realize animals hate **** too, like cats hate baths, and who cares.
    I hate how people are desperate for people to look at them and say they're cool.
    I hate how people mistake the critical faculty for ability. They think Brian Scalabrine sux when in real life they would be his tertiary prison b****.
    I hate how this board has become a bird's nest that all the birds **** in.
    I hate how that jackass on ESPN talks smack to a guy 10,000 time superior to him.
    I hate how that the internet has become like fingerpainting except fingerpainting is way more fun with the smells and the texture and the colors.
    I hate how losers on the internet form pack mentalities to exact revenge for perceived slights in their lives by fiating their will into virtual existence.
    I hate how fools on this board think the best Rockets fans actually do not support the whole Rockets organization.
    I hate how this board actually makes me enjoy the Rockets less.
    I hate you b****es.

1 person likes this.
  5. Zergling

Zergling Member

Get that Amin Hassan hate hard trash out of here

6. CCorn

CCorn Member

I too hate Amin elasshat

7. joeson332

joeson332 Member

Amin Ellass can go suck it