1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hasheem Thabeet

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by duran2u, Dec 27, 2011.

1. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

The facts are, Thabeet has conditioning issues, but in a short 8 mins in SA, he was agressive enough to warrant 10-12 minutes of play last night.

2. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

I am a troll because i believe a player and my team are better than others think?:confused: Please, don't take things so personally. Geez:rolleyes:

3. thetatomatis

thetatomatis Member

I agree. I dont like Thabeet as I have said in this thread.. However if we are trotting out Adrien out there? There is absolutely no reason we shouldnt be trotting out Hasheem Thabeet instead. In fat I think that is the first clue that Kevin Mc Hale is clueless as coach.

4. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Notice DaDakota got banned last year the some month coachbadlee signed up.

5. ascaptjack

ascaptjack Member

They are the same guy, right?

CB

6. hitman1900

hitman1900 Member

LOL what facts constitute that this team as constructed is a 2nd round playoff team? All about facts.....rigggggghhhhhttttt

7. heypartner

No, you are a troll because you said you are all about facts.

Your facts are wrong and you won't shut-up. That makes you a troll on all BBS's on the Internet

8. thetatomatis

thetatomatis Member

If my option is Adrien or Thabeet? I take Thabeet. If I have other options? I get rid of them both because they are one step away from garbage.

9. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

How does he do that? He has to give out to others before he can do it to himself again.

10. Ricksmith

Ricksmith Contributing Member

1 person likes this.
  11. TriCkz

TriCkz Member

Thats so sad.. You get paid to play in the NBA..

Why does god gift him of a great NBA center body and him not take advantage of it.

I don't even want to go on.

12. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

One team's trash is another team's....well...trash.

13. heypartner

:confused:

His Bi-UID just gives out as necessary, and reps the DD account whenever possible.

14. heypartner

I can smell Bi-UIDs a mile away. Notice DD has not made any post since 1:45 today -- the last post he made in this thread. Because it is hard to manage two logged in accounts simultaneously. You need two browsers (because of cookies) and can't forget who is who.

It is in Rockets2Ks hands now.

coachbadlee is DaDakota...that troll.

#114 heypartner, Dec 27, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2011
  15. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

16. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Hey clown, funny how you changed the titles up to prove a point. How desperate.
    I was right about Hill because guess what happens when you get more playing time? You get better.
    Jared Jeffries played better defense than Scola and was a rebouder. Couldn't make a lay-up to save his life, but he was very serviceable off the bench during his time here. Wait, didn't he just get signed to another contract in NY?

Next!:rolleyes:

17. Ricksmith

Ricksmith Contributing Member

How did I change the titles? The names I gave them were what you talked about in those threads, "clown." Show me where I lied about the thread titles.

18. alethios

alethios Member

So, there was this thread about Thabeet that digressed into a DD-coachbadlee expose on narcissism. Question still remains, but has been answered several times, if some would take the time to read and comprehend, rather than read and react (sound familiar) - why did Thabeet not play and what do people think his status on the team is?

I for one, believe that McHale did not feel the least bit comfortable having him out there looking like a lost tourist. He's not a work in progress anymore, he's just not suited for this game. I would love to see Dalembert get in shape and Jordan Hill to back up both 4 & 5 or play tandem to Dalembert. But Thabeet is a true liability on the court and that's why he didn't play.

19. Samdogg36

Samdogg36 Member

I think he played solid during the preseason and def should have been active...I think that you gotta let him go out there and play, not saying be the starter or get tons of minutes but at least make steps with him to build his confidence up so he can become a good player...I know most people call him a bust but has he truly had the chance to learn when he is never in a game? He showed me during the preseason that he has potential on offense and on d...

1 person likes this.
  20. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

I just did with that last post.