1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Has an NBA player ever done a post-game interview without using the word...

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Carl Herrera, May 22, 2011.

1. rn_xw

rn_xw Member

"Ball"
    :grin:

2. bullardfan

bullardfan なんでやねん

maybe if the reporters asked different questions?
    reporter: so kobe, how are you dealing with these rape allegations?

kobe: i had problems finding my rhythm so i tried to stay aggressive but it wasnt rape.

meh.. nm..

3. Garner

Garner Member

"Uh...Doris? we wanted to come out and, you know, forcefully assert ourselves, you know"

4. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member

Same ****.

5. Dreamin

Dreamin Member

uugghhhh - I thought we "Ughhhh" we played hard
    ummm - "uummm" I just we played harder

uggghhh I thought our guys playrd really hard ugggghhhh but we needed to ummmmm shoot the ball better, uggghhhh they did a great job of protecting the paint ummmmm we will just have to knock down our shots

6. _RTM_

_RTM_ Member

I am glad that you already forget it.

<object width="425" height="349"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PofsN2LgH0I?fs=1&amp;hl=ru_RU"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PofsN2LgH0I?fs=1&amp;hl=ru_RU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="349" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

I wish I would do it too

7. weslinder

weslinder Contributing Member

There's two words that end up in every halftime interview: "intensity" and "stops".

Team leading: "We just have to maintain the intensity, keep getting stops, and we'll take it."
    Team trailing: "We have to come out with more intensity, especially on the defensive end, get a few stops, and we're right back in this thing."