1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Harris County Cop Shot execution style at a Gas Station

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by GlenDice, Aug 28, 2015.

1. Rocket Guy

Rocket Guy Member

2. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

This is what happens when you create an anti police climate in America.

3. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

Before the blame game starts, a quick word of caution to everyone here: don't pump gas at night if you can avoid it. And if you have to, keep your head on a swivel.

4. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

5. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

Blanket statements in reaction to tragedy are stoopid. Whatever was in the shooters head at the time he pulled the trigger is 100% individual and personal to him: his perceptions, his history, his sanity. Criminal acts don't exist in a vacuum, but you can't fully understand what is going on in another human brain either.

Anti-police? sure it's a real problem, systemic discrimination against blacks by police, yes it's a real problem; this shooting?
    dude may have kicked his dog, or voices told him to, you just don't, and may never know.

#25 Dubious, Aug 29, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2015
  6. tharges

tharges Member

The person of interest that they caught has a short bed truck and is an extended cab. The mirrors to appear to be different in color too. The pic they show of the actual vehicle at first glance looks very close but is a long bed, I wish it was a better pic. Does anyone else see the differences?

7. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>UPDATE: Photos of suspect &amp; the suspect vehicle have been released. Immediately call 713-755-8787 w/any info <a class="hashtag" action="hash" title="#HouNews">#HouNews</a> <a href="http://t.co/3bCSb5qbVN" title="http://twitter.com/HCSOTexas/status/637510006288486400/photo/1" data-extended="[&quot;http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNjj-P1UsAUFHVc.jpg&quot;,&quot;http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNjj-PkUsAAyFGL.jpg&quot;]">pic.twitter.com/3bCSb5qbVN</a></p>&mdash; HCSOTexas (@HCSOTexas) <a href="https://twitter.com/HCSOTexas/status/637510006288486400" data-datetime="2015-08-29T06:20:04+00:00">August 29, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

8. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

I wonder what happened here. Was he just following the cop, or did he pull into the gas station and just so happen to see the cop. Crazy stuff.

9. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

When real life becomes a freaking video game... this is what society has become. We dont need nuclear weapons to end everyone...we will manage to butcher each other alive.

Hope they save us taxpayers some money and end this POS.

10. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

I know it's at night and probably zoomed in, but that snapshot is about the same quality as most cheap consumer security camera. Wished they have higher quality pro camera at these gas stations.

11. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

I go to the cleaners in that shopping center all the time.

Wow so sad.

12. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

The world is way more peaceful today than anytime in human history. We use to be way worse. 24 hour news and the internet is why you think it is worse now than ever.

1 person likes this.
  13. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

Just horrible. I wish there was some more clarity on the suspect they have in custody. Some reports say he's the guy, while others say he's merely a person of interest and the manhunt is ongoing.

Fox26 seems to be the only outlet I've found saying that he is the suspect, while everyone else says the search continues.

#33 Harrisment, Aug 29, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2015
  14. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

Man it's so annoying how many conflicting reports we get from news outlets after news like this, just because they're racing to be the first.

This is the front page of http://abc13.com right now, which again leads you to think they still don't have the suspect. When you click on the story, it says absolutely nothing about the headline/the mother. :mad:

[​IMG]

15. aussie rocket

aussie rocket Member

Odd how some stories catch on down here and some don't. Can't find anything about this story in the Aus news forums.

Would have thought this would warrant a serious mention.

Tragic. And twisted.

16. edwardc

edwardc Member

My condolences to his family This is truly a sad site.I say it again what is wrong with sone peolpe

17. Buck Turgidson

Kinda makes you wish you had an island where you could ship the dregs of society.

18. aussie rocket

aussie rocket Member

Yeah. Here they'd be unarmed and less dangerous.

1 person likes this.
  19. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Mother****er.

I've been concerned about copycat style shootings after the live-air reporter shooting.

They need to make a very strong example out of these people. This is not OK.

20. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

Australia?