1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Hardwood Paroxysm] Defending Daryl Morey

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Zergling, Jul 16, 2014.

1. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Why is your ball iq high? Did you acquire your skills playing random people at a ghetto park at night. you had to pick your team wisely because there were about 7 next pending anD no one was going to pick you because you weren't black. You had to choose wisely because you knew you needed an a balance team of an old timer, allstar, the big man an your weak ass outside the paint. Enough about me.

2. RocketsFan11

RocketsFan11 Member

I think the issue I have with Morey is he stockpiles "assets" to make moves, yet we lose Lin, Asik, and Parsons for virtually nothing. We got one protected 1st round pick, but had to give up our 1st round pick.

Now we have no real "assets" to trade, so we're pretty much stuck with what we have and have to hope/pray we can convince a 3rd "superstar" to sign here outright which we all saw how that worked out...

1 person likes this.
  3. Remii

Remii Member

That's his d@mn problem. Coming on clutchfans and following ridiculous ideas and watching the many here pat him on the azz.

DM if you're reading this ---> STOP... Find yourself listening to the fans, and you will be sittingwith the fans.

4. GoRox2013

GoRox2013 Member

^^^^^ And these are the idiots supporting Morey smh

5. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Haha. You mad and dumb.

6. KeepKenny

KeepKenny Contributing Member

He just continues the process of finding and developing contributors on the cheap, like he's consistently done since he's been here. No one thought much of Beverly, Hayes, Landry, Parsons, and Brooks when we first acquired them for next to nothing, and they all proved to be rotation players.

At least of few of our young guys will step up to fill the Lin/Asik vacuum.
    Dmo made huge strides defensively last year, almost to the point of neglecting his offensive game. He'll be a solid contributor off the bench. I like the Dorsey signing. He excelled in the 2nd best league in the world, and he's only going to have to play 12 minutes per game tops. Canaan/Daniels will probably be superior 3 point shooters compared to Lin, and likely with fewer turnovers.

Whichever of these players become key contributors gain value because of their reasonable contracts, and all of a sudden we have more assets.

7. cheke64

cheke64 Member

There's a good article that just came out by bleacher report. Is called the fatal flaw. It mentions how Morey wants everyone to know he's the smartest person in the room.

8. Remii

Remii Member

Link...???

9. cheke64

cheke64 Member

It's called the fatal flaw that ruined Daryl moreys masterplan.

10. GoRox2013

GoRox2013 Member

I'm mad & dumb but nobody outside of clutchfans agrees with any of ur stupid opinions. Appreciate ya

11. nomangame

nomangame Member

I'll just have this to say.....if you can do a better job than Morey please stop your bashing and take over his post.

Come on, not everything and every time will things be in our favour

12. roidrage

roidrage Member

making Parsons a restricted free agent Was stupid and what was the reason we're getting rid of Jeremy and Omar when they were coming off the books next year... At least Parsons and Assik were trade assets now we have no trade assets! Daryl Morey is an idiot! I don't care what college you graduate from that doesn't make you a good GM