1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Harden will be the first superstar guard since Clyde to lead us to the WCF at the least

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by tinman, Mar 8, 2014.

Tags:
?

James Harden will lead us to

1. Western Conference Finals

34 vote(s)
    21.9%
  2. NBA Finals

16 vote(s)
    10.3%
  3. The CHAMPIONSHIP

105 vote(s)
    67.7%
  1. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Accidentially posted before ending my post.

It's like tinman can't write one sentence without hinting at T-Mac or being a 99er, pathetic to read.

*tinman at wedding, puts ring on his future wife*
    "You advanced past all the rounds, unlike T-Mac. Now you got one more ring than T-Mac, baby."

*wife gets upset over tinman*
    "You can't even shut up about this on our wedding???!!! I'm done with you, I'll not marry you!"

*tinman gets upset and shouts*
    "SO YOU'RE QUITTING ON ME, IT'S LIKE T-MAC QUITTING ON THE ROCKETS AGAIN!!! SHOULD'VE NEVER EVEN DATED YOU, YOU'RE NOT EVEN A TRUE 99er!!! GUESS WHAT, I DON'T NEED A WIFE, BEING A 99ER ON CLUTCHFANS IS ALL I NEED!"

2. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

You know, I used to really respect you and your undying loyalty / devotion to our glorious Rockets. I really did, and I stood up for you in every single instance when people put you down.

But now, you're just quite frankly being an ass for no reason. Newsflash: as a Rocket, Harden has, so far, led us to a first-round exit. Like T-Mac. And Harden went to the Finals. Like T-Mac.

So, really, your stupid T-Mac hate is just that: stupid. All the great posts and your dedication to the Rockets all goes to **** b/c you continue to be a complete ass regarding T-Mac for no reason. So, **** your poll, sir, and just. Please. Stop.

1 person likes this.
  3. khyberjones

khyberjones Member

Harden and Howard have already been to the finals once each, so they know what it takes to win playoff games. It's about the draw and match ups. If they finish at the #4, they would likely play Portland in Round 1 and OKC in Round 2. If they finish at the #3 they would likely play Golden St. in Round 1 and the Clippers in Round 2. Neither road is easy. And don't forget the Spurs. They could sneak in to the #1 spot as well. The team they have now is different and a lot better than the one the Rockets beat 3 times. These playoffs are going to be very interesting, because you can make a reasonable argument for each of the top 4 teams in the west plus Golden St. as potential champions.

4. dandorotik

Really, what do you think, we're ******* stupid? Oh, yeah, it's about Harden. You really sadden me, brother, because you're full of ****. If it were REALLY about Harden, the T-Mac dig wouldn't be there. Many posters post great things about Harden without having to say one negative thing about T-Mac.

So, don't even try that bull**** about "Oh, it's not about...."- yes it is, don't insult our intelligence. At least have the balls to admit it. What a sad person you've become. From one of my favorite posters to Ignore.

5. dookiester

dookiester Member

Tmac dominated NBA defenses for years. Tinman dominates the GARM with tmac hate threads. Both dominant in their respective areas of expertise

6. RocketsJumer

RocketsJumer Member

Gotta stop the Tracy hate. It's been 4 years and we are in a much better place.

I'm going to say Championship for obvious reasons. The test will be getting to the finals but I feel like once we are there, Harden and Howard's hunger for a championship will propel us through.

7. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Why are people mentioning mcgrady?
    It's a FACT Clyde and James joined the rockets with finals experience !

8. tinman

Supporting Member

Thanks it's obvious some people here didn't know drexler went to the finals twice before he came to Houston .

9. tinman

Supporting Member

My sense of optimism is high with this team.

#29 tinman, Mar 8, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2014
  10. tinman

Supporting Member

Eyes on the prize. James harden.

11. tinman

Supporting Member

You guys make me laugh
    Tmac doesn't even play anymore .

Let's say the rockets got Rudy gay and paid him max salary, that would be bad right?
    No championship experience.

It's a risk.

Morey has done a great job, traded players when he had too no matter what their salary or fans status .

12. Hilarious

Hilarious Member

So atm the Heat and the Spurs got no shot at the ship vs a possible Rockets Finals matchup according to you right?

13. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

so easy to push tinmacs buttons

i dont know who gets more upset, tinman when people talk about tmac or lin fans when people criticize lin. both are equally weirdos and obsess way too much LOL

14. CDrex

CDrex Contributing Member

I'm sorry..."cleverly"? :rolleyes:

Anyways, let's please not count our chickens too early. It was once almost a given that Yao and Tracy would lead us there at some point, then they both started breaking down. I'm just saying, bad karma to already be writing us in.

15. tinman

Supporting Member

The facts are real

Harden went to the finals with Okc

And drexler went with Portland

They joined the rockets who have a great center

Stop thinking about players who have not led us to anything

Bad karma

16. dandorotik

[​IMG]

17. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

Let's say they don't. You won't see vitriol towards harden and Howard the same way as mcgrady.

There is some underlying hate/sadness between him and mcgrady.

Just say where and when it happened.

18. tinman

Supporting Member

What's wrong with mcgrady?

He helped les sell jerseys and get the rockets on TNT every night.

He just didn't help sell any tickets to the second round, conference finals and nba finals.

He made les a lot of money and gave rockets fans hope...at least for a couple years then you know

19. tinman

Supporting Member

Hey self ,

I think these crazy people think you photo shopped this basketball card.

Self: nope it's real, like harden playing in the finals and Clyde playing in the finals

Self: how sweet it is

20. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

[​IMG]

sorry bro, im not the one who gets his dick blown up every time somebody mentions tmac in a positive way. you obsess over him way too much. i dont think its healthy to be like that

1 person likes this.