1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Harden will be actively involved in Rockets' free agent recruiting

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by redhotrox, May 4, 2013.

1. megastahr

megastahr Contributing Member

exactly...thats why people throwing out all these scenarios and stuff is pointless... we know nothing. I am sure every single contract has multiple purposes. Like why brooks got 3 million instead of 2 million or 4 million...essentially it has a purpose.

We know this cause the way morey has structured all his contracts with several steps ahead in mind.

Even lin and asik I dont believe morey would have signed them if it would put signing CP3 and Howard at risk. That's why you just gotta trust the man to keep doing what he is doing...and know that even all the information we have is extremely limited.

But I promise you this...Morey has ensured maximum flexibility in order to ATTEMPT to form a big 3.

2. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

Lol a lot of fans love playing the GM. You are indeed correct don't nobody know what's up Morey and Rockets sleeves. I am pretty sure didn't nobody expect us to get Harden. **** lol not even the so called experts who are always putting out these rumors/trade proposals.

3. thekad

thekad Member

lol

Took long enough.

4. JMG524

JMG524 Member

Yea dead weight who happens to lead the team in assists, 2nd in steals, 3rd in scoring, played in all 82 games, and was averaging 17pts/7ast in the month of April just prior to the playoffs. That's some dead weight. So he didn't show up for his first playoff series. Skip all the indirect nonsense, I'm willing to bet this time next yr, barring serious injury, u will be eating crow my friend.