1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Harden wants sympathy over winning a championship.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Swapshop, May 2, 2019.

1. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

I hate fatty Whitlock

2. vick

vick Member

If the Rockets win games 3 and 4, then all these di@k heads will talk about how great Harden is.I will avoid espn at all costs.

3. rockets1995

rockets1995 Member

I think Rockets fans should thank Kendrick Perkins.

Why?

OKC Sam Presti overpaid Kendrick Perkins, and got stuck with a bad contract.

What happened Next, OKC had to trade James Harden because James wanted more money, and James wanted more time to think about his contract, Sam shocked James and traded him to the Rockets because of the Salary Cap.

Thank You to Sam Presti and Kendrick Perkins.

4. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

That was an interesting show, if you watched until the end.

DD

5. amaru

amaru Member

Possibly. I think its more likely that Perkins realizes that he doesn't offer the most stellar basketball insight, beside the fact that people like Dwight kept him employed, and he realizes that it's in his best interest to continue the company narrative. Can't blame the man for protecting his revenue stream.

6. YallMean

YallMean Member

Perkins has no business in analyzing, whatever it may be. The dude has trouble putting out his thoughts w/o resorting to "I am a tough dude". Just listening to every sentence and pay attention how closes it.

7. Voltik

Voltik Member

Oh I agree, so what else is new in media? They seem to plug in whoever they want regardless of being capable or not, similar to our offseason. Yeah I don’t understand Perkins in anyway, he’s not like Shaq with the reputation.

8. bj3175

bj3175 Member

lIKE i SAID