1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Harden three ball

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by WhoMikeJames, Mar 31, 2017.

1. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

The lack of post play to help close out games will haunt this team. Harden can't be the only post player on the team.

I guess when we get Bosh next year that will solve some issues.

2. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

Dude its his wrist

3. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Dude it is the two for ones (which i advocate). I hope he keeps shooting. 33% from 3 still gets you the same amount of points as making 50% jump shots.

4. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

as per JH's http://stats.nba.com

3 X .346 >>> 2 X .436

but I agree he needs others with better 3pt pctges take the 3 instead

#24 vlaurelio, Mar 31, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2017
  5. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Wow, this might be the least hostile "discuss Harden's flaws" thread that I've seen this season. :cool:

6. kingkingston

kingkingston Member

his percentages have only started to drop once he hurt his wrist

7. mfastx

mfastx Member
    Supporting Member

Usually I don't mind the pull up 3s, but he was forcing it last night, he was clearly not shooting well and on a couple huge possessions he just jacked nonchalantly. Wasn't a fan of his shot selection there.

It reminded me of when Tmac had that bad knee before he "shut it down" in the 09 season, he would just lazily dribble and jack contested 3s at the end of games and never make them smh.

8. rocketsfan611

rocketsfan611 Member

While I completely understand the point you're making, that doesn't mean he should be immune from some legitimate (statistically sound) criticism.