1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Harden pride?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Fansince80, Nov 1, 2015.

Tags:
  1. HouStu_Rocket

HouStu_Rocket Member

Breaking all the wrong records

2. dmorey

dmorey Member

just like playoff turnovers last year?
    that was just the start
    he will continue it this year

3. RockingRox

RockingRox Member

This kind of stuff can only get to your head mentally if you are weak.

If one believes it's just Lil Bitiching, then it is just that. Move on...

4. RocketsFido

RocketsFido Member

Harden doesn't care about the 3 losses, he said so in his interview. He also doesn't think he's at any fault.

5. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

6. Mazulis

Mazulis Member

We all forgot last year was WC and guys at National tem made him work his a$$ , how ever this summer he spend worrying about "JC Hardashian" brand, and seams like filling his closet with sneakers. But he looks sadly sorry now instead a supper-star, from last season. I am about to give all credit to couch K for JH last year condition.

7. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Harden is about to show the world he's on Kobe's level.

Kobe is 0-7 in the first half, and 4-23 from down town this season so far.

8. FANfrom86toNow

FANfrom86toNow Contributing Member

With the way Harden has started this season, he should give up his celebrations completely until he wins a championship, if not because of the Lil B curse.

9. Mazulis

Mazulis Member

Iam hopping for this dearly ,I wish him to overcome ,what ever it is.

10. FANfrom86toNow

FANfrom86toNow Contributing Member

I have a family member that knows Harden personally (has partied with him at the clubs) that told me a year and a half ago that Harden doesn't really care at all. I didn't believe them and argued for him at the time. They told me that I would eventually see it. Just saying

11. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

If Harden didn't care at all, he wouldn't have cried after the playoff losses. Frankly...if Harden didn't care, he wouldn't have become one of the best players in the league.

Some of you guys mistake not playing basketball 24/7 as "not caring". Yeah...I don't like seeing that video at all either, but he's not Michael f***ing Beasley or something.

12. ibm

ibm Member

who says he doesnt care? of coz he does. a lot.

"i am the best player in the league, and shouldve won the mvp." - this is all he cares about.

13. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

There is a difference between not caring and being short sighted and immature. Harden could care but is too immature to realize that clubbing and going to bed during odd hours of the night before game day can affect performance.

I think Harden DOES care. I just don't think he knows what it takes to be the very best and win it all. That is why coaching is so important for him. He needs a JVG dictator type coach to set him straight.

14. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

This, I can agree with. Team lacks leadership. Harden should be that leader, but this is a bad look. No teammates telling him this a bad move, either?

15. OpenLayup-Why3?

When Harden found out about Lawson trade, he said he wants to play off the ball. A.K.A. he want's to spot up, so he could try even less than before and just jack up threes. I'm sure he didn't even workout this summer, knowing he'd just have to shoot spot up 3s.