1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Harden partied with Drake at V-Live last night

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by J-Tang, May 23, 2015.

1. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

That is just one tweet. There are multiple. Just search "Harden Drake" on Twitter. First tweet about it starts 11 hours ago. Most were made within the last three.

2. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Lol, yep. This dude is rooting for the Warriors and it's the only tweet we've seen.

Warriors whole plane was delayed. If Harden was out then this wouldn't have been the first time in the playoffs. Again, Even if he was out I seriously doubt it had this affect on him. Likely the Warriors decided to pack the paint and make other players beat them and like Rivers realized the Rockets have no shooters who can spread the floor and can get away with playing like this.

3. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

Can neg rep me for the previous post. I want to give yall the truth..and my source stated that this is James' spot...but does not know if he was there. And yes he does work for Dwight's agency.

Also, trying to call someone that works at there. But so far no response...may know in the morning.

4. TesseracT

TesseracT Member

You realize that guy is a Mavs fan hating on the Rockets?

5. YallMean

YallMean Member

well, that's not what you said just now ... :eek:

6. Dhoward12

Dhoward12 Member

you're bad at lying

7. adobo

adobo Member

How about you just leave it? Let it go.....what good does it do for this organisation? You're wasting your time (if true) on things that will just stir the pot

8. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Really a sad bunch of fans in this thread who just can't wait to vilify someone just because you feel like you were wronged by this team when you just started following this season during the Mavs series.

Maybe Harden went to the strip club last night (which isn't proven just cause some random guy tweeted about it). But that doesn't mean anything about him physically impairing himself before the game, or not caring.

In college I remember I went to the bar the night before a final exam. Now that sounds stupid on the surface and would look bad of course but what you would know is that It was my best friends going away party and I wanted to say goodbye, my exam wasn't until 2pm, and I was drinking a diet coke.

All of you do NOT know what Harden was doing last night and it's none of your damn business. Did he play like crap... Sure but nothing that i saw showed me he didn't care and he wasn't giving up on defense with his man. This was a team loss and a win for Curry and the Warriors who are playing out of their minds. The Rockets team defense was just reacting instead of instigating. It was just a good ole fashioned a$@ wooping.

Get over yourselves Rockets fans. Until their is evidence of him doing coke in the bathroom of doing shots then he's innocent until proven guilty.

9. Disciple of RP

Disciple of RP Contributing Member

This.

And YallMean is a little girl hanging on every word of it.

10. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

http://atbnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/jh.jpg[/img]

Wouldn't be shocked if true, but don't actually believe it happened. Harden is not JTard Smith.

11. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

Completely agree 100% with your post; And whomever started that BS about coke..is completely and totally inaccurate.

12. newAge_Rockets

Wow guys this is a new low. No pictures, no proof until tweets that occurred after the game already started.

13. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

[​IMG]

14. Scarface281

Harden has had bad games before where people don't question anything. This just felt like one of those hangover games that have been rumored to happen before. He played like he was drunk. That and Barnes did better than Thompson :).

15. bobloblaw

bobloblaw Contributing Member

You guys are all fake fans. I don't forgive any of you. This is the dumbest crap I've seen posted this postseason. It's a really lame smear-campaign that began last postseason when Jeremy Lin began sucking for the Rockets and his fans wanted to blame it on Harden partying. Show some evidence or get out.

16. cheke64

cheke64 Member

What a damn shame.

17. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

Man there really is something about Harden that rubs A LOT of fans the wrong way. So many ready to turn on him in a second with next to no proof.

Clutchfans never disappoints. lol

18. Scarface281

Search twitter. Not sure how to post embeds from the mobile.

19. houseofglass21

He came out sluggish and lethargic from the start. No doubt this dude was hungover. Terrible performance from a weak minded and inconsistent sub-superstar.

20. Scarface281

Search twitter. Not sure how to post embeds from the mobile. If it is really true, it'll come out eventually. People also trying to say he was at the pool party today, but I highly doubt that.

And fake fan? Please. I guess you're the ultimate fan.