1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Harden partied with Drake at V-Live last night

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by J-Tang, May 23, 2015.

1. ksny15

ksny15 Member

In before Harden doesn't care about bball , he is lazy , he suck , trade him , he looks drunk, the tean is better without him, the comeback the comeback thecomeback

Who cares if he went to a concert

2. bobloblaw

bobloblaw Contributing Member

I can't tell if that picture was taken on a flip phone or cut out of a magazine. How does him standing in an empty hallway confirm anything? Either way you didn't take that (hence the hip hop text).

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

3. Patience

Patience Contributing Member

Lol. But it says "Hip Hop" on it! Why is Harden in a hallway with with hip hop when he should be practicing his jump shot?!!

4. Play07

Play07 Member

I'm friends with the girl on IG, I cropped out her name and body out of respect, click on the pic to see a bigger version, was my first time figuring out how to get a URL to post here didn't come out as I thought.

https://instagram.com/p/3GIg1lReUg/ Here's a video link of him back stage , don't know person who posted this one.

5. bobloblaw

I'm not buying that you are friends with this girl on Instagram. I think you just searched for "#Harden." Also... You didn't "CONFIRM" anything. You just found this on the internet. The discussion was about strip clubs and later cocaine before game 3.

It seems like Harden went to the Drake show at Toyota Center last night. He looks sober. What's the problem?

The spot afterwards bit is a nice lie thrown in. What spot was he at afterwards?

6. Disciple of RP

Disciple of RP Contributing Member

7. Play07

Play07 Member

So where in the F can I just a random cropped out IG pic from last night? and I guess u think I don't live in Houston area, have season tickets, and 29 blk... GTFO of here...

I didn't come on blasting him just showed what I saw, it's a forum I had evidence...

8. bobloblaw

Where in the F? You took that photo from Hip Hop Weekly, a gossip magazine!!!! You can see the "Hip Hop Weekly" logo, which was not cropped. You're still gonna claim this was from your friend's Instagram?

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

9. Play07

Play07 Member

10. Play07

Play07 Member

I have no idea what "HIP HOP PICS" are don't go out much anymore I just know INDMIX.com

11. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

This is so pathetic. Who cares if he went to the show? o_O

12. CrazyDave

CrazyDave Contributing Member

The question is, where Tjones and Jsmoov been hanging out, and how bad is the music they might be listening to?

This thread is gold btw, and has afforded me the opportunity to make my ClutchFans experience better and more pristine with the addition of new names to my ignore list.

Thanks, Clutch'Fans'!

13. Scionxa

Scionxa Contributing Member

Yeah even his little nephew was at the show. This confirms he was at the concert last night but not that he was partying the night before

https://instagram.com/p/3HNxifn_2D/

14. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

But but but strippers! Drugs! Hangovers!

15. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

Harden works so damn hard, he was at the Toyota Center all night taking shots!

1 person likes this.
  16. tigereye

tigereye Member

17. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

Not surprised. She writes for that joke of a blog Black Sports Online, where about 1 out of every 50 articles is actually about sports. They tried pushing the story yesterday through their main twitter account and it didn't pick up much steam.... so desperate times, I suppose.

18. 08kx250f

08kx250f Member

The real question is what didn't Harden take Priggy?

19. apollo33

apollo33 Member

wait why does it matter if Harden went to a concert

what difference does it make if he was drinking a beer and playing COD at home or going to a concert.

20. Mr. Space City

1 person likes this.