1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Harden partied with Drake at V-Live last night

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by J-Tang, May 23, 2015.

1. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

Those three are married, so there's really no need to hit up the club. I use to see Campbell and Rick Fox in Harlem Nights during the time we played them in the playoff's back in the days. Robert Horry, Sam Cassal, Vernon Maxwell was in the club during our 1st championship run. So these young players going to get their party on.

2. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

Exactly dobro. What's funny to me is these characters acts like they didn't club when they were younger. Some of these jokers were at the club last night

Oh and I am pretty sure some these younger member hit up the club every weekend.

3. Sajan

Sajan Member

explains why howard was telling smith "we want to have it..we can't quit on each other".

4. bobloblaw

bobloblaw Contributing Member

No it doesn't. This was a completely fabricated rumour that Lin trolls went with. A few posters lied and claimed they were told by friends about it. One or two others claimed they were they because they didn't realize the source of the rumours was a joke.

The supposed fans left in this thread who still believe this story are pathetic. Grow up.

5. SWTsig

SWTsig Contributing Member

Ya bc since a few of us have all heard the same rumors we must not be "loyal" enough... Whatever the f&ck that even means.

I had no reason to be lied to, hell it was told to me without any provocation. And it sure as hell isnt the first time folks have talked about his penchant for partying.

What I find strange is how utterly defensive some of yall are getting - so much so that you're choosing to believe it's some sort of concerted effort to conspire against harden. You sound like that dude who's friends are all telling him his wife is a tramp and sleeping around on him but you just stick your fingers in your ears and hum.

6. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

sorry if i've missed another post by you elsewhere, but who was it that told you?

and guys if a poster as legit as SWTsig is saying something, then i'm more than inclined to believe (sadly)

7. bobloblaw

bobloblaw Contributing Member

You are relying on what a friend of a friend told you. You waited until someone else posted a joke tweet about him partying.

Nevermind--I see that you were talking about last Saturday. I was more annoyed by the other posters making up rumors about Friday night and cocaine.

#247 bobloblaw, May 24, 2015
    Last edited: May 24, 2015
  8. SWTsig

SWTsig Contributing Member

Hey look everyone - arbitrary rules towards posting! Cool. I also waited til it was exactly 85 degrees w relative humidity of 63% which totally negates your rule application and confirms its truthiness.

FYI I'm pretty sure I made mention of it in one of the clippers game threads.

Edit: 10-4

9. RESINator

RESINator Member

FTW Rockets FTW doesn't seem to be trolling to me either. And he is definitely not a lin fan.

10. PointZero

PointZero Member

I believe it. There have been a lot of stories about Harden and women coming forward on the gossip sites.

11. BigShasta

BigShasta Contributing Member

What's funny is rox weren't in town lol

12. Codman

Codman Contributing Member

For those of you who don't know, James and Drake have a longstanding friendship.

And, that loss was horrendous. He may need a drink. I did. :)

13. ksny15

ksny15 Member

How did this get to 13 pages? There isn't even any proof besides a known Harden basher implying he saw something

14. CCM721

CCM721 Member

Holy crap, people actually saying "Trade Harden" after his performance in game 1 or 2? The dude single handily kept us close in the first 2 games, his teammates have been absolutely dreadful. Omg he went out the night before, better trade our TOP 5 NBA PLAYER. Going back on the treadmill and getting the 9 seed every year sounds nice.

15. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

yikess, I want him to explain why Smith is playing so bad

Harden is going to probably complain to Morey again that the roster needs to be upgraded.

Howard probably wants to keep Smith; maybe Harden is on the fence with that.

You all think there will be tensions with Howard is the team lets Smith go?

16. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

Colin Cowherd said James isn't mature.

If James partying is true, he's validating said opinion.

17. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

-------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------

I will admit, these two quotes does give me pause and think maybe there is something to all of this.

18. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

Why should we believe someone with the name of Colin Cowherd?

19. GanjaRocket

GanjaRocket Member

There's no need for the club if you are single.

If you have dreams and aspirations a club is only going to sap your energy for real ****

Hardens a b**** if this is true and drake is just the same

20. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

You are free to believe what you want.

The man stated his opinion and Harden is validating.