1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Harden partied with Drake at V-Live last night

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by J-Tang, May 23, 2015.

1. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

Harden ain't doing no coke. Clutch pls ban all these idiots their Warriors trolls. I never cuss on here but I hate that ****ing team with a passion. I can't wait till they break up because of money. They can't keep all those guys, just not possible. And now fans wanna throw our best player since dream under the buss. Stfu and get outa here fake ass fans man

2. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

Unless Clutch knows something, then this thread should get locked.

3. apcgamb24

apcgamb24 Member

He was just crushed they couldn't win a game in GSW when it was so close. I'd be pretty demoralized too. But you still have to come out and play.

4. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

I don't believe this for one bit. THE WARRIORS ARE HEALTHY! That's our problem right now. Their bench is deeper, healthier and just ready. It also doesn't help that our guys just had to go full throttle against the Clippers team the last series. Give us Beverly to keep up with Curry and Dmo to add height in the paint along side Howard and you have a different series. But besides that issue if Harden was put with Drake... well he should be ashamed of himself. Gis performance the last game just cost us the series.

5. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

This thread is disgraceful & I hope it gets locked up. Before tonight, OP hadn't posted a WORD here since the great Jeremy Lin jersey controversy. Ridiculous.

6. LCII

LCII Contributing Member

I think Harden tried his hardest in Game 1 and 2 and gave up for game 3. Can't blame him, he can't carry for 3 games straight.

7. DAROckets

DAROckets Contributing Member

Look through this guys timeline ..nothing but a curry nut hugger .... Please lock this crap thread up

8. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

I think McHale was the one partying. He must have been asleep on the sideline.

9. MikeT

MikeT Rookie

Tell that to Marreese Speights

10. RocketsInSeven

Michael Jordan gambled all night in Atlantic City before a playoff game against the Knicks.

11. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

Congrats on the last 3 games. Must have been quite a week for you.

12. Jontro

Jontro Member

Started from the bottom now we here.

13. BMoney

BMoney Contributing Member

I guess this is the perfect team for a miserable turd like you.

14. Kwame

Kwame Contributing Member

That definitely does NOT look like the face of a man who's sober.

15. malakas

malakas Member

I find it hard to believe. Looks to me it's just lies/jokes.

16. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Seen some other pictures of tonight's game and he even looked like this when handling the ball. I kinda believe he did some **** the might before the game and wasn't in a clear state of body & mind, but obviously can't comment on the coke thing, as it's just a rumour.

17. PJ86

PJ86 Member

That what it looked like. Can't blame him?? He sure could try, but let's not act like he's the only one who didn't show up. Harden has a long way to go before he is like Olajuwon, a leader who shows up every game on offense and defense. I understand it's frustrating when a coach gives you the ball and tells you to just work your magic, but that freestyle is what Harden likes and he seems to thrive in, but at some point you need a strategy on offense. Regardless, you can at least work your but off on defense, which he didn't. He went back to watching everybody else play defense and that is inexcusable. I don't care if he was at some club or some ****. Just show up on the court, don't care about your personal life.

18. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

I think Harden is physically and mentally exhausted. He's checked out already.

He doesn't believe Terry's pep talks anymore. I'll let him take it easy next game.

19. ipa

ipa Member

Unless you think he drank during the day, then most definetly he does not have a hangover!

I mean, he went to shootaround in the morning... do you believe he was hung over then too?

I call BS on this!

20. Aruba77

Aruba77 Contributing Member

Delete post

#240 Aruba77, May 24, 2015
    Last edited: May 24, 2015