1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Harden, Parsons patch things up in Vegas after some miscommunication

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by redhotrox, Jul 30, 2014.

1. BowlingBaller

BowlingBaller Member

Did they read their own article? Are they saying Harden is full of BS? Pick a thing and stick with it!

2. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Sounds like more miscommunication to me.

3. traveler

traveler Member

lol

Ariza did and he is a better player.

1 person likes this.
  4. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

Let's see how Ariza does having to guard Harden's man as well his own assignment(s). Plus Ariza aint exactly offensively talented. But Im sure glad to have Ariza with no Parsons. Best free agent small forward available with the departure of Parsons.

5. J Hard

J Hard Member

I got a feeling Ariza is going to take this matchup personally. Ariza is a blanket when he is honed in.

If Ariza can blanket Kobe in his heyday and shut down Melo, George, etc, then Parsons has no chance. Will be fun to watch.

6. Jake Tower

Jake Tower Member

Beard and Pump Fake squashed beef?

Beard should still kill him on the court.

7. dmenacela

dmenacela Contributing Member

Yawn. Unless the Mavs let Parsons shoot on every possession (which could be the case) I just don't see how Parsons is going to go off against us.

8. RockingRox

RockingRox Member

Rightfully so, I guess that's how you define cornerstones vs role players. :p

9. MONON

MONON Member

That's because csnnw reaches more Rockets fans than they do Blazers fans. :grin:

10. Rajjettheking

Rajjettheking Member

This is bullsh**. When "role players" don't play well they get plenty of hate. I don't know how logic and common sense is escaping you people.

11. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

are escaping*

And your condescension is supremely annoying.

12. MystikArkitect

When role players who pout and whine (Asik) or play like rabid chickens with their heads cut off (Lin) and still make 8 mill a year they will rightfully get blasted. We were perterbed with Parsons during the Portland series but still got a pass because of his cheap contract.

Let's see if he can keep up that mediocre level of play as a 15 million dollar man.

13. houactuar

houactuar Member

Does ariza even need to guard parsons? I mean we could put Aaron brooks on parsons to shut him down. He has no game. F$&@ parsons. I never want to see his name again. He's dead to me.

14. Rajjettheking

Rajjettheking Member

If you have a problem with condescension, you're on the wrong board.

15. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

There was more poop flung at Kevin McHale and Jeremy Lin all last year than there was at Howard and Harden. Harden really got a free pass on his deplorable defense all year from Rockets fans-- I even excused Harden's defense during the season as an "energy conservation" issue-- but I imagine that after the playoffs disappointment and Harden's rather subpar play, he will now catch more flack. Lin is gone, but McHale will probably get a bunch of the crap that used to go to Lin.

16. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

I would disagree. There was plenty of criticism of Harden's defense all year long, but him largely making up for it with his offense throughout the season made it less of an issue. However, he failed to provide the elite offense for most of the playoffs, and the criticism of the defense grew louder because of it.

17. Aleron

Aleron Contributing Member

Parsons didn't cover jack ****, it was Beverley carrying the load on the perimeter

18. danoman

danoman Contributing Member

He didn't mean anything malicious? Lol at Parsons. Harden spoke from his heart in my opinion. It sounds like they are trying to spin it a different way.