1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Harden on Giannis: “I wish I could just run and just dunk. That takes no skill at all.”

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Macdaddy91, Feb 28, 2020.

1. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Now let's see, who said "I wish I could run and dunk....."

Harden brought this on himself by whining.....

DD

BallaDoc and roslolian like this.
  2. HP3

HP3 Member

Yea this post dumb and so is yours lmao. Thanks for making my point.

3. HP3

HP3 Member

Lmao Giannis started it by saying Harden didnt pass. And it was just trash talk, and it is hilarious that people go so in their feelings about it.

And he was a Rocket when he said this lmao. Have some damn pride man.

4. DaDakota

This is just in the land of "I don't give a damn" he is not a Rocket anymore......and he sort of bailed after the team did everything he wanted.....so yeah.....its a big old WTFevah for me.

5. HP3

HP3 Member

If that was true, you wouldnt have commented in this thread, which you did, so clearly its not. Move on dude.

Tuckankhamun likes this.
  6. Juxtaposed Jolt

Well, Giannis' game isn't all about running and dunking any more.

Dude's offense is steadily improving. He hit some clutch FTs and had a 3 to force OT. Giannis might play that Harden comment off, but I bet he seriously took it to heart, and worked on his game partly because of what an MVP level peer said.

7. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Folks still haven't gotten over the pain of harden leaving the team and it shows. Folks cope in different ways.

HP3 and Tuckankhamun like this.
  8. HardenVolumeOne

harden told the truth in this interview

9. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Actually one can argue that Moses Malone was the second best Rocket ever. He took a bunch of role players to the Finals, beating the stacked Lakers and very good Spurs on the way, and then won two times against a stacked Celtics in the Finals. The second best player on that team was Robert Reid.

10. HardenVolumeOne

harden haters are brain dead liberals who dont use logic.. giannis came at harden and harden responded.. then his b**** ass fans ran and started attacking harden resurant reviews on google.. cowards

11. HardenVolumeOne

harden has pretty much every record next to hakeem.. look it up on basketball reference

HP3 likes this.
  12. HP3

HP3 Member

Harden played better competition. Those Warriors teams were way better than whoever Moses was facing Moses has way less accolades than Harden as a Rocket.

13. vator

vator Contributing Member

This was a stupid bump honestly. It’s like we’re in 2020-2021 all over again. Harden debate like this doesn’t even belong in here anymore. Only a handful of people even care about him at this point. This dude has been on 2 whole teams since he was here last. Talk crap about him in the Dish like all the other people do.

We smoking on Jalen Green Hater Packs now, watching Sengun try sh^t that he shouldn’t even imagine doing let alone attempt to execute it in game, arguing about KPJ’s future here, and who we should pick in the draft.

roslolian and HP3 like this.
  14. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

What a bizarre post. It’s like me saying that people who like music and food are a bunch of Nazis.

Harden is great and is a historically significant Rocket. But the dude has major issues and it’s hard to argue against those issues not contributing towards his inability to win a title. The guys been on 3 teams in like 2 years too. A little bit of Harden criticism is perfectly fine.

daywalker02 likes this.
  15. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

He wished he could still run fast.

16. DaDakota

Move on? Says the guy who literally has a Harden backpack, with the almost a champion thermus.

DD

17. HardenVolumeOne

how fast could you run being 32 and playing a **** ton of minutes carrying this shitty franchise

18. roslolian

roslolian Member

Everything I posted is still true, except Harden backstabbed his superfriends and joined yet another team.

Giannis already has a better legacy than Harden despite being 7 yrs younger and still has his future ahead of him.

The reality is I dont care about Harden anymore he is no longer a Rocket. I discuss him the same way I discuss Giannis and nobody except the Harden stans will say Harden is better than Giannis at this point.

GreatOne1978 likes this.
  19. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Giannis >>> Harden

it’s not close.

GreatOne1978 and roslolian like this.
  20. HP3

HP3 Member

Lmao do I talk about him here, stupid ass. Dude was here for 8 years and yall would really rather defend another player. Sad. You are the one who decided to comment in this thread. You are the one who still isnt over it. Lmao, but

Take @vator 's advice.