1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Harden needs to see a sports therapist

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by LosPollosHermanos, May 28, 2018.

1. HP3

HP3 Member

This thread is dumb and you....man, you just cant appreciate anything

2. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

A therapist and psychiatrist aren’t the same thing to every buthurt poster in this thread smfh. There is absolutely nothing wrong with talking out your issues. This was not meant to be condescending in any way. It’s like the stigma and bias people have is influencing their opinion.

I sincerely believe that a component of harden’s late game decisions is mental and helping him get to the bottom of it, working through it can help him and the team

3. HP3

HP3 Member

Man....clutch fans...home of some really cool fans...and some really entitled ones

4. SageHare6

SageHare6 Member

In other words, a stripper?

5. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

I think it's pretty clear this thread did not quite turn out as well as he'd hoped since we're at the "GUYZ I AM A REAL DOCTOR" phase.

Maybe it's a brilliant metaphor for tonight's game? Though frankly the Rockets were more successful than....whatever this is.

6. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Isn't your corpse still sitting on that hill you chose to die on? lol I guess the non-notification way of posting in here is the only way to go after getting dick whipped like that.

Did you end up figuring out the difference between a therapist and psychiatrist though? We're actually just past the "I KnOW wuT MD stANDS FUr" phase so its relevant tbh. If you're going to comment in a thread, at least have the basics down. You should be too busy to waste your time trolling and playing a schtick.

#Bewell (in the spirit of this thread of course)

#26 LosPollosHermanos, May 29, 2018
    Last edited: May 29, 2018
  7. Dopamine

Dopamine Member

Man this thread got personal, but yeah I don't see what's the big issue about Harden seeing a sports psychologist or maybe a shooting coach. He's an incredible player but he can improve on his shooting. I know the entire team shot like hot garbage this game but Harden has struggled mightily with his shot this series, going 0-22 for a stretch & 9-47 overall. No one should be blaming Harden for this loss but let's not pretend like he didn't struggle to hit shots.

8. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

Harden had MULTIPLE lazy passes leading to turnovers in the 4th quarter, those hurt

Gustavo ain't wrong

9. bilaal14

bilaal14 Member

What did you guys expect?

Lebron is going to get swept by these Warriors.

Cant do much against him..... one superstar and one borderline All star vs the best squad ever wit 2 championship rings.

Give it rest. This isnt on him.