1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

"Harden is the Best Player in the NBA" - May 14, 2017

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by tinman, May 15, 2017.

?

Is Harden the best player in the NBA? (May 2017)

1. Yes because he's the MVP and Defensive Player of the Year and is currently playing in the Playoffs

4 vote(s)
    13.8%
  2. Yes because he listens to repetitive Trap Music like the blind fans who post here

7 vote(s)
    24.1%
  3. No because he was disappointing in elimination games past the first round of the playoffs

18 vote(s)
    62.1%
  1. DaGreatest

DaGreatest Member

Clearly a filthy bigot. Of course those in control of this site won't correct the demons

2. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

As i said even before the season started, im taking Lebron, Durant, Curry and Kawhi over Harden

And then its open to debate

3. ricardo1979

ricardo1979 Member

He is better then Jennifer Lin

4. ricardo1979

ricardo1979 Member

When he tries Harden is good as anyone not named Lebron. Harden has the same disease twack had and that was chronic lack of energy syndrome loool

5. Reeko

Reeko Member

Is he the best player in the NBA? No way.

Is he a top 5 talent and top 5 player? Without question.

There are 350 players in the NBA, and the Rockets currently have a guy who is top 5 depending on who u ask and probably top 6 at worst.

#25 Reeko, May 15, 2017
    Last edited: May 15, 2017
  6. juanm34

juanm34 Member

7. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

There are about 25-30 big men around the league that if you added them to this roster for the SA series, we'd probably win the series because they couldn't dominate the paint. If you base everything on being able to win a championship, then I completely agree with you, but I was isolating Harden away from his team. San Antonio and Cleveland clearly have more stars and each have a better team than Houston. It seems like the question is based more on that for you and less on that for me. So, I'm not sure you and I would ever come to a conclusion we'd both agree on so I just can't argue with you. We're approaching the same question from vastly differing angles of view. Either way, I appreciate your opinion. It makes sense in that light.

8. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

wait a minute, you didn't call him any names . . . that's not how you do it. c'mon now. :D

Yung-T likes this.
  9. caneks

caneks Rookie

as far as I understand, Harden is below team average on both FG% and 3pt FG%. prob below league average too.

10. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

Not me, man. I like @Yung-T. There's no beef between us at all.

Yung-T and Os Trigonum like this.
  11. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

It's official...Harden has become the new T-mac and we will hear it for years from the Tinman.

12. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

He will never be tmac he's already played over 20 playoff games

Blind posters don't understand best player in the NBA doesn't mean just regular season games

You can spin it all you want .
    Game 6 was not best player in the NBA material

13. Rox11

Rox11 Member

He elevates his talent in the regular season while others cough elevate it in the playoffs, the deserving MVP is khawi.
    High jacks thread*

tinman likes this.
  14. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The only time I remember the rockets had the best player in the NBA was when Hakeem Olajuwon won the MVP, defensive player of the year and led the rockets to their first championship where he also won the finals MVP.

There's no what if scenarios and baseless and blind homerism just trophies and memories that will endure forever