1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Harden is clubbing right now

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by nabil474, Apr 1, 2016.

1. nabil474

nabil474 Member

Lmao yeah it was there! Good guess! You know it's latin night on thursdays!

2. kjayp

kjayp Contributing Member

I dgaf what he does AFTER the game... my concern is partying the night BEFORE a game.... early Sunday games are usually not good....

3. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

Except he didn't even have anything to do today. No game till Sunday.

Seriously this board has gone down hill as with the season. Who cares what harden does after a game.

4. ClutchCity3

ClutchCity3 Member

So if you are unhappy at work, and not allow to have any fun after work.
    Should you commit suicide now?

5. IzakDavid13

IzakDavid13 Contributing Member

Was JBB there too?

6. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Does your work require you to be an Olympic level athlete who has to watch his body meticously in order to be elite?

At this point I couldn't givw two ****s. The season is already lost but that is a sorry analogy you put up there. If I was being paid millions upon millions clubbing and partying would be done sporadically.

7. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

I thought this thread was about Harden clubbing baby seals.

8. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

We might be on a similar wavelength. My first thought was about Harden clubbing a homeless man on a sidewalk.

1 person likes this.
  9. DonKnock

DonKnock Member

[​IMG]

Excellent work breh

10. ooooaaaah!

ooooaaaah! Member

So true and they all still got caught doing coke and prostitutes in the 80's in Houston even before snapchat. The Mets, Lakers (Worthy I"m looking at you), Lucas, Lloyd and then some all still used to get caught. These self righteous, Rudy (Not Tomjanovich) loving idiots think that anybody can work hard and be in the NBA. Curry is out right now eating popcorn and singing kumbaya to his daughter. Everybody has a crutch some are just more gay about it than others.

Yes, Harden came into the this season fat and stupid but he has been playing great most of the season, he is not the problem. I'm not a Harden fan but quit blaming him. Dwight gets 7 points and people still blame Harden. What a disappointing season, NOT HARDEN'S fault. Strip clubs help testosterone level increase after a defeat when testosterone levels drop. There are some really feminine XY chromosome having disappointments around here. Wa wa wa wa wa McGrady was great! Yeah great at never winning a playoff series. Wa wa wa wa Harden was at strip club, jesus christ what p*****s!

11. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

I would high five Harden at the bar if he was taking shot 10 minutes before a game the way this season is going. If Harden doesn't have a drinking problem before this season, he sure as hell does now.

I don't blame him. Other than the first couple weeks of the season Harden has been incredible. He deserves a drink. The rest of the organization....

12. jk103

jk103 Member

He can go to the club as much as he wants, but anyone who says he doesn't try on D because he's tired after playing so many minutes needs to shut up. Alcohol and lack of sleep are pretty much #1 and #2 on the list of things that are terrible for recovery. If he's too worn out to play D it's his own fault.

13. ibm

ibm Member

he can go to these places as much as he wants. no biggie. but to say this doesnt have an impact on the games is probably ignorant.

14. MistaK

MistaK Member

What's the big deal. Some of you are so invested in other people's lives, it's not even funny.

If it helps him unwind, then let him do it. Do you guys never go out after work? If so, I feel sorry for you! I know I do, cause it helps me unwind.

Not that it would really matter anyway, but as long as he showed up playing the next night, he can go out all he wants...and in this case it's not even like he had a game the next day!!

15. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I'm not paid millions to stay at Olympic level condition.

1 person likes this.
  16. i3artow i3aller

17. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

Jalen Rose talks about it all the time on the Jalen and Jacoby podcast and on a very recent true hoop tv podcast they had a lawyer to the NBA stars on discussing how the life and schedule of an NBA basketball player is sooooo much more different than your average joe working a 9-5.

Seems that that is lost on a lot of people here.

18. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

I'm always shocked at how few Clutchfans seem bothered by this.

Analogy: you're a leader of a team/group/business and you've all been working hard 11 hours a day towards an important project for over a year. We're nearing the deadline of the project and on one night you find out there was a major loss / setback which might put your goal and your long-term brand in jeopardy.

You decide to go clubbing?

I lived in Phoenix for the first half of this season and now in Salt Lake City. I've asked Suns, Jazz, and impartial fans what they think of Harden clubbing after losses while his team is playing .500 ball. Nobody seems too impressed. What's different about Clutchfans? This is our team, we should want a focused win-at-all-costs leader. I do.

The "NBA life is different" thing doesn't work for me either, because on the flipside, NBA primes are very short and shouldn't be wasted. You can save the clubbing for the offseason, or for a later year when you're not a leader, on a contender, in your prime.

It's not the worst problem, but I'm not going to act like it doesn't matter, or encourage it. Harden should take some heat for this.

19. bobloblaw

bobloblaw Contributing Member

Most of the reports of him clubbing after losses are unproven. See this guy's friend who supposedly snap chatted this. A number of LOFs jumped on him last postseason with fabricated rumors of him clubbing.

Napalm, your analogy doesn't explain why you or your friends "aren't impressed." Why does it matter if it's not affecting his game? You think that leaders should sulk around after losses to prove they are upset? If you think his clubbing is "wasting his prime" explain that opinion. Harden hasn't been the problem this season.

20. i3artow i3aller