1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Harden Injury

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by OlajuwonFan81, Feb 21, 2014.

1. TheGM

TheGM Contributing Member

Yao was an all-star for us so there wasn't a lot of resistance from Rockets fans.They did get a little defensive every time Yao struggled with fronting, though. Also, pryuen thread's were hilarious.

Yao gets great NEW haircut. WOW

2. Doktor Mndbndr

All I know is, whenever I post a disinterested comment on Jlin, 4 or 5 LOFs suddenly pile on like it's wrestlemania.

They're told off, and this panda23 goes to "call the teacher on me", so to speak. Then a chorus of LOFs chime in.

I feel like it's second grade and I've been put in the special ed class with them.

3. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

Well that was the longest anonymous rep ever:

'they wouldn't be here if u fanbois didnt ride Lin's nuts so hard, and trashed his teammates and coach in his defense. ur so emotionally infatuated, every critique or comment becomes personal. it's quite creepy tbh. and annoying. hence... "haters".'

Anyone who's read most of my posts here knows I'm not in that group. I generally only defend against ridiculous claims like the injury was his Lin's fault and people like iJHolmes who are non-stop haters. Please feel free to attach your name to the comment, coward.

4. Panda23

Panda23 Member

everyone gets the biggest set of balls on the internet, it's just how trolls operate, do bugger all in face-to-face interactions then they think they're john stamos of the internet when you put a keyboard in front of them.

Call the teacher? I'm just telling it how it is. I'm not sorry that you seem sensitive when someone calls you on your crap. You don't earn respect by acting like a douchebag who thinks he's all that, make decent, logical posts that contribute in a meaningful manner to discussion, not post after post of utter garbage.

People are calling you on your crap because what you're saying is utterly ridiculous, it doesn't make you a LOF when you defend Lin when people are saying stuff like he deliberately tried to maim Harden, the same way im not a DOF because I defended him after he had one of the most serious surgeries for a professional athlete.

For all your supposed intellect you should know better than to label people simply because they disagree with your opinion, which frankly is r****ded. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt though. I'm just doing the same thing Larvs8 does when he rightly calls LOFs on their bull****, but then again you're just a troll trying to stir crap up when there are fans from everywhere who wanna support Lin and the rockets. Go get your kicks mean-mugging some steroid user at the gym, but I got a funny feeling you won't.