1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Harden And The Top Scorers In The League Assisted and Unassisted FGs

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Air Canada, Jun 26, 2016.

1. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

What's funny about he HOFs is that they will post insane stuff and accuse the critics of being stupid. I still remember the "turnovers aren't correlated with winning" one. A classic.

Now it's "harden didn't make an all NBA team because of Vines."

2. Air Canada

Air Canada Member

Reading comprehension bruh.

3. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

Harden was the main reason why our chemistry was destroyed early on. We never recovered for that big timer. Everyone was playing for themselves. No unity at all.

Now I understand what you're saying here. But my thing is Player X comes in and our chemistry is on point. They could easily make the playoffs as the 8th seed. Player X could have brought that attitude that made everyone better.

4. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

lol what?

Where do you people come up with this garbage.

5. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

Maybe it was Harden winning the Shaqin a fool MVP awards. Lol

Harden is a beast but man he did a lot of wrong this past season. Hopefully we see a new and improved Harden going forward.

6. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

By actually watching the games. Bwhahaha

7. Air Canada

Air Canada Member

Also pretty sure NBA Gms have Harden ranked much higher than Kawhi in their survey.

8. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

Can you please point to a play where Harden killed chemistry or whatever the **** you are talking about.

9. Air Canada

Air Canada Member

Lol.. Attitude doesn't simply make players better... It doesn't make players make shots... Attitude doesn't fix personnel issues... Who is player X... What's their skillset?

10. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

I watched the games, too.

I saw Corey Brewer, Ty Lawson, Dwight Howard, Terrence Jones, Trevor Ariza, Josh Smith, and Jason Terry all have perhaps the worst year of their respective careers.

But as we all know...that is Harden's fault, as is everything Rockets-related.

11. mfastx

mfastx Member
    Supporting Member

True dat. But Harden did take a major step back defensively this year as well.

12. Air Canada

Air Canada Member

Yep and that's true, but he also was shouldering the greatest offensive load in the NBA.... What's everyone else's excuse?

13. Air Canada

Air Canada Member

I know right haha

the fair-weather fans only have eyes for Harden.... Cuz he's a "lazy self entitled prick that only cares about his brand and big booty hoes"

Just look @ this ish: :rolleyes:

14. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

and by watching the games, I believe you hava pretty good idea of how good or bad the rockets are without harden in relation to other teams without their best player correct?

15. vlaurelio

don't you think everyone from head coach to coaching staff to starters to last man on the bench all did a complete 180 and got significantly worse?

16. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

They were pretty bad no doubt. But this season could've went a lot better if Harden would've played like he did the 2nd half of the season. And I'm talking both ends of the court.

17. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

Yes they did. But hmmm I thought the best player on your team suppose to make his teammates better. I guess not around here.

People knocked Melo for not making his teammates better. But that does not apply to Mr. James Harden huh

18. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

Dream attitude made his teammates better.

Jordan tough competitiveness made his teammates better.

LeBron attitude makes his teammates much better.

So please don't tell that it doesn't.

19. vlaurelio

exactly how bad? if last season harden sat and all the other teams best player sat out as well, and assuming all coaching staffs remained the same, how would the rockets rank among all 30 teams? I would say worst to bottom 3 at best. Do you agree? If not tell me which best player less teams a harden less rockets will have a better record against?

20. vlaurelio

how good were jordans, lebrons, and dreams team mates and coaching staff were compared to hardens?