1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Happy Food Stamp Cut Day to Conservatives and Libertarians

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by glynch, Nov 1, 2013.

1. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

glycnh - do you svn bother reading the articles you post? Why didn't you include the liberals in your title?

From your article:

"Over the past few years, a bipartisan group of Democrats and Republicans have voted in favor of the cuts in exchange for increased education funding and school nutrition programs."

2. eddiewinslow

eddiewinslow Member

yes robbie clearly the businesses are so unprofitable that the sellers are asking $1.7M+ for some of them

you're a moron what you don't get is see how those say they net $300k.....that's on the books...that's the net based on credit card transactions. When you factor in the cash those businesses easily make $500k+. No cash business owner is going to report the cash, hell most gas station owners pay all bills using the credit card money from gas and inside sales and report next to nothing in cash used ie probably $200 a day. Where does the rest of that cash go? Not on the books and into their pockets.

get with it bro.....the same goes on in any fast food business and basically any business where there is cash. The IRS has no prayer of keeping tabs on all the cash every small business has. I unfortunately get a 1099 for my ATM transactions at the end of the year from my processor, LOL at anyone who thinks small business owners report every dollar of cash that they dont have to report

3. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

he's posted over 26,000 times, been here 14 years, and still hasn't found it in his heart to help Clutch out with a donation.

nuff said

4. eddiewinslow

eddiewinslow Member

haha texxx he's a deomcrat they want free everything lol.....if i actually cared about the longevity of this site i would donate, but i really dont

5. eddiewinslow

eddiewinslow Member

texx you should donate on his behalf, you already pay taxes on the behalf of dems like him, share your piece of the pie you rich jerk :)

6. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

Cool story bro.

7. eddiewinslow

eddiewinslow Member

that's all you ever say everytime i prove you wrong, you have no rebuttal bc you realize you're a moron.

The $300k net that particular store showed is what you would be using in an attempt to obtain a loan, but in the back of your head you know there is extra cashflow of prob $300-700/day that is unreported.....its just a given and anyone who owns a store knows that. Whatever sales are 10-50% are in cash depending on how crappy an area you're in and unreported. That's why you see poor areas with no sales and valuable stores. Poor people don't use credit cards and love the gas station for everything esp cashing checks

8. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

Buy that store and let me know how it works out for you.

9. eddiewinslow

eddiewinslow Member

robbie....seriously bro give it up, I've owned you 3 times in a row on stocks you said were doomed to fall......pray tell smartypants why would anybody list a business for $1.7M if it wasn't worthwhile? Who would invest $1.7M of their hard earned money unless is was profitable. You're so maddening bc you're very educated book-wise, you understand technicals on stocks, whatever

but you are braindead in terms of real world owning a small business, being a hustler and what is and isn't reported to the government

just shut up already you're a nitwit and I've owned you 3 straight times in the stock market discussion chat, I say up, you say down, i am right, you are wrong......but go ahead keep trying to be the smart man in the room, you never told me if you were c*m laude or summa c*m laude from that $39.99 trading school

10. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

There's just something about eddiewinslow calling people morons. Pretty funny.

11. eddiewinslow

eddiewinslow Member

well robbie says a business clearly is unprofitable based on the numbers it shows it makes.....yet the business is $1.7M....and robbie can't wrap his head around the difference between what a business makes on the books and what a cash business really makes

so yea he's a chump

12. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

I do like to provide for others on the bbs. I don't like to draw attention to it, but I helped out Batman Jones financially when he was struggling after an auto-pedestrian accident several years ago.

Then a few years later Batman Jones invited me to his home.

13. eddiewinslow

eddiewinslow Member

texx you seem like a guy id love to grab a beer with one day, we share the same ideals it seems

14. eddiewinslow

eddiewinslow Member

tex lets go grab some soul food down in the 5th ward, it would be a good place to discuss our political views

15. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Today, 04:01 PM
    Remove user from ignore list eddiewinslow
    This message is hidden because eddiewinslow is on your ignore list.

Today, 04:07 PM
    Remove user from ignore list bigtexxx
    This message is hidden because bigtexxx is on your ignore list.

Today, 04:09 PM

Today, 04:11 PM

Today, 04:28 PM

Today, 04:31 PM
    Remove user from ignore list bigtexxx
    This message is hidden because bigtexxx is on your ignore list.

Today, 04:32 PM

Today, 04:34 PM

Why don't you two get a room.

16. eddiewinslow

eddiewinslow Member

cometswin if life were that easy and i could ignore all the poor,worthless people i despise, life would be much easier......its not fair you can ignore what you dislike on clutchfans but in real life you get constant reminders through higher taxation

17. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

Maybe you can donate for eddie too.

18. eddiewinslow

eddiewinslow Member

i can donate robbie but like i said, i could care less if clutchfans survives or doesn't i have no interest in donating

19. chrispbrown

chrispbrown Member

Why do you despise poor people? You said your family came from a rough situation and was able to prosper, if anything you should be sympathetic/optimistic for these people. I would think parents that are raising a child after their situation would press virtues like modesty or humility. Instead you are acting extremely entitled.

20. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

Show me where I said unprofitable.

Have you ever listened to the Howard Stern show? For some reason I picture Hanzi from the wack pack when you start going on your rants.