1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hangin with Matt Bullard

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Junkyard Dog, Nov 8, 2009.

1. Junkyard Dog

Junkyard Dog Member

I lead worship at Woodlands Church (formerly known as Fellowship of the Woodlands). He's over here speaking to the youth about one of the foundations he and Deke head up over in Kenya. Had a chance to talk to him about how much of a surprise Chase Budinger is. Also, talked
    to him about my former days as a Red Rowdy. Fun stuff, good guy!

2. got em COACH

got em COACH Contributing Member

Another big foot stories with no hard evidence. Where's the pic of you and nessie swimming and having tea???

3. Convictedstupid

Lol are you serious?

4. Big MAK

Big MAK Member

It's Matt Bullard. He's not saying he is hanging out with Jordan or anything. :rolleyes:

5. Junkyard Dog

Junkyard Dog Member

Sorry I'm on my iPhone I just got it and don't know how to post pics from it. Sure enough though he's here.

6. crimsonghost

crimsonghost Member

Kerry Shook? Can I ride your segway?

7. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

That is where Matt Bullard goes to Church.

I remember sitting in a suite in 2007, and we just hung out there after the game and watched the pastor airball threes.

8. DontMessWithUT

Which one are you Junkyard?
    I go to Fellowship

9. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

10. oomp

oomp Contributing Member

I got to talk with him after a Hornets game during the streak. Talked Hawkeye Basketball at Rockets center court. Great guy, nice enough to take the time to talk with us.