1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Halo3 Discussion

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by armyman7894, Nov 3, 2007.

?

Inverted? and what is your look senstivity

1. Inverted, 1-2

1 vote(s)
    7.1%
  2. Inverted, 3-4

1 vote(s)
    7.1%
  3. Inverted, 5-6

1 vote(s)
    7.1%
  4. Inverted, 7-8

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Inverted, 9-10

1 vote(s)
    7.1%
  6. Not Inverted, 1-2

1 vote(s)
    7.1%
  7. Not Inverted, 3-4

2 vote(s)
    14.3%
  8. Not Inverted, 5-6

1 vote(s)
    7.1%
  9. Not Inverted, 7-8

3 vote(s)
    21.4%
  10. Not Inverted, 9-10

3 vote(s)
    21.4%
  1. armyman7894

armyman7894 Member

When playing Halo3 what look senstivity do you play on and do you invert your look settings(this means when you move the stick up you go down and when you press down you look up). Personally I play on 10 sensitivity so I can turn around as fast as possible and shoot someone who is behind me and I play inverted. I dont know how i started playing inverted but it was about 6-7 years ago and now every game i play has to be inverted because of that. What are your preferences?

2. armyman7894

armyman7894 Member

My gamertag is armyman54 and im a level 38 luitenant, send me an invite if you're any good.

3. JunkyardDwg

JunkyardDwg Contributing Member

Man this sparks so much debate w/ my friends...they ALL go inverted and they think I'm absolutely nuts for not doing so as well. Their reasoning is that when you look up for real, your head pulls back so it would make sense to pull back on the analog stick. Personally I don't think that makes sense, because you're using a freaking controller....you wanna look down press down, look up press up.

Course they think I'm also weird cause I use the jumpy configuration.

7 sensitivity seems bout right for me...though I could probably stand to go higher.

4. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

If I played with a 10 sensitivity inverted, I'm pretty sure I'd shoot myself in the nuts every time someone tried to jump me.

5. rocket tar

rocket tar Member

default all the way(not inverted). i really need to change the sensitivity but for now i'm just playing with it at whatever setting it starts at. i think i would want to make it a little less sensitive though.

6. FlyerFanatic

FlyerFanatic YOU BOYS LIKE MEXICO!?! YEEEHAAWW
    Supporting Member

inverted, think sensitivity is at 5...i guess i could turn it up, prob take me awhile to get used to though