1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hakeem Video Mix

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by aceman, Jul 1, 2008.

1. aceman

aceman Contributing Member

Back in 2005, I believe, someone made a five minute Hakeem video, a compilation of his greatest moments/moves. Does anyone have a copy, or know how I can get one?

Thanks.

2. Htown57

Htown57 Member

Probably not what you are looking for, but in my opinion the best dream mix out there:
    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uBrEsNS9zKg&hl=en"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uBrEsNS9zKg&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBrEsNS9zKg

3. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

Just use YouTube and you get a host of Olajuwon videos.

4. aceman

aceman Contributing Member

Thanks, guys. I like this video better.

5. Jeff Who

Jeff Who Member

I know it is off topic but I made a mix about Yao...If you are interested than watch, rate and comment :)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SyJM_F4xki4&hl=en"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SyJM_F4xki4&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

6. Apollo Creed

Apollo Creed Contributing Member

Good mix...but you can't follow up that Hakeem video (awesome, have to watch it every time I see it posted) with a Yao Ming mix. I love Yao...but going from that Dream video to Yao's makes him look like an absolute p***y in comparison.

7. Jeff Who

Jeff Who Member

don't get me wrong, I didn't want to make another thread about that so i decided to post it right here

i dodn't want to compare them both...

8. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Dear God,

Please give us a healthy Yao and Tmac for next year.

Thank you.

DD

9. Jeff Who

Jeff Who Member

the same request from me... HEALTH...

10. TwinTowers1986

Yeah, we haven't seen Yao and T-Mac healthy for a full season since 2004-2005 and back then Yao wasn't the player he is today. I understand why Yao is participating in the Olympics but I wish he wasn't. I'd be a lot more confident in Yao staying healthy if he spent the summer training for the 2008-2009 season instead of playing competitive basketball games.

11. Jeff Who

Jeff Who Member

I feel your pain. you can't take that away from Yao, it is something big, important for him to represent China on Olympics especially in his country.

But you are right, I wish he didn't play in those Olympisc. I wanna have hm for 82 games in the rs season and playoffs of course.

12. engr chris

engr chris Member

I miss The Dream. He's the reason why I am a Rocket fan.

13. TwinTowers1986

He really was amazing. On offense he had everything, speed, skill, size, strength and on defense he was just as dominant. I have never seen a big man with footwork anywhere near that good.