1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

HAKEEM OLAJUWON MVP TOWEL and POPEYES HOOP

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by sm0d, Dec 15, 2004.

1. sm0d

sm0d Contributing Member

hello,

i am looking to sell my Hakeem Olajuwon MVP Rally Towel. in the wake of hakeem's mvp season, the houston rockets along with foot locker handed out a very limited amount of these towels during one of the playoff games. the towel is in mint condition and its a must have for any rockets memorabilia collector.

im also looking to sell my rockets hoop set which was handed out several years ago at one of the rockets basketball games. to rmeind you guys, it has a yellow/orange backboard with the old rockets logo on it. it too is in impeccable condition.

if you are interested in any of these items. please email me at atif.wali.khan@gmail.com

:)

2. thacabbage

thacabbage Contributing Member

Throw in a Boki bobblehead and I'll trade you my UpperDeck rookie Pig Miller for the entire package. The card is in good condition except for one bent corner. Take it or leave it.