1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Guys...

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by Band Geek Mobster, Jul 3, 2003.

1. Band Geek Mobster

I've decided to bail on the BBS for a while. I'm not sure how long I will be gone, but it will more than likely be a substantial amount of time. I thought I owed you guys this thread so that you would know that I am no longer planning on running the TPB league this August. I trust one of you guys will purchase the sim and run it well. If anyone needs webspace for hosting the league, just e-mail me and I will hook you up. I figure that's the least I could do after saying I'd definitely run a new league. Anyway, I'm no longer the A's in OOTP, nor am I the Jazz in FBB. The crash of OOTP sort of freed me up to make this decision. I'll check into chat every once in a while, but I'm definitely not going to be posting or reading the board much at all...

I'll leave my e-mail on in case anyone needs to message me for any reason...

I'll end this post with a quote...

MARY: Well, it was nice meeting you, again.
    HEALY: Same here again.
    MARY: By the way, what's your name?
    HEALY: Pat Healy.
    MARY: Don't you want to know my name?
    HEALY: I already know it, Mary.
    MARY: How'd you know that?
    HEALY: It's right there on your golf bag.
    MARY: What are you doing with all these blueprints?
    HEALY: Some buildings I'm working on.
    MARY: Are you...an architect?
    HEALY: Well, just until I get my PGA Tour card. I'm kidding. Yeah, I guess you could call me an architect--it's just a job really, a way to keep me moving. My real passion is my hobby.
    MARY: What's that?
    HEALY: I work with r****ds.
    MARY: I beg your pardon?
    HEALY: You know...the guys who ride the short bus.
    MARY: Isn't that a little politically incorrect?
    HEALY: The hell with that. No one's gonna tell me who I can and can't work with.
    MARY: No, I mean
    HEALY: There's this one kid, we call him Mongo. He's got a forehead like a drive-in movie theater. He got out of his cage once and...
    MARY: He's in a cage?!
    HEALY: Well it's more of an enclosure really.
    MARY: They keep him confined? That's bull****!
    HEALY: That's what I said, so I went out and got him a leash you know, one of those clothesline runners for the backyard. He's got plenty of room out there to dig. The kid's really blossomed. Now I can take him to ball games, movies--you know, happy stuff.
    MARY: That sounds like fun.
    HEALY: Yeah, it's fun for them, but it's heaven for me. Those goofy bastards are just about the best thing I have in this crazy old world.

2. DEANBCURTIS

DEANBCURTIS Member

The board won't be the same without you, BGM. But here's to having a blast on your CluthCity sabatical.

And, as an added bonus, the Wakefields, (of the al and nl variety) shall dedicate their first decisions to a certain musical laced mafia member.

:)

3. Castor27

Castor27 Moderator
    Staff Member

We'll miss you.

4. mduke

mduke Member