1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Guys... this is a GOOD thing. Let me explain...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by bmd, Jul 13, 2014.

1. ChumpCity

ChumpCity Member

I usually refrain from the obligitory DD bashing, but my gosh man. You are too emotionally invested in these guys, and it clearly clouds your judgement/opinion.

I agree that Parsons may have not hit his ceiling, but the Mavs are closer to a championship team than us? Really? Every time we trade a SF...you get butthurt and say some outlandish things..

Reality is actually a nice place, you should join us all here.

2. sew

sew Member

Pretty much. Outside of Harden, we don't have anyone else that can create offense.

3. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

The only mistake he did was not thinking of Parsons as an asset. He thought Parsons would have the good sense not to sign with Cuban.

Next time Morey won't make the same mistake.

4. bmd

bmd Member

I don't think Morey cares that he signed with Cuban.

5. Jpripper88

Jpripper88 Member

Again, the overpaid part doesn't matter in terms of on court production. It is likely the Rockets count simply on completely inexperienced players like Canaan and Johnson to replace him. At a minimum it is unlikely they are close to as good as he was. They very well could be far, far short. And that is not saying Lin is a special player, at all.

I am very surprised Morey didn't talk about how dumb it was to make the Lin trade without a commitment from Bosh or decline Parsons option without a real plan or match him when there is very little chance we acquire a better player before 2016.

Why wouldn't he talk about those things?