1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Guess what? The series isn't over.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by FranchiseBlade, Apr 30, 2007.

Tags:
  1. thegary

thegary Contributing Member

i won't give up on them until we've lost four. however, we look like crap out there. it makes me even madder when i watch baron davis take it to the hole and dominate the mavs. c'mon t-mac, time to take over. stop taken those freakin' h-o-r-s-e shots and take it to the rack :mad:

2. RedRaiderRocket

I am sick of the whinning, the Rockets have played 2 piss poor games. Maybe even 4 but the series is still tied. If your a Houston fan in general you should be praying the Rockets for them to succeed and having the players back because what do you have to look forward to? The Astros? They will at best finish with an 81-81 record after getting swept by the Pirates TWICE this early in the season. The Texans? I don't even think I have to comment on that, the highlight of the season was the last couple of days in the NFL Draft. T-mac will get better, Head will eventually show up, Juwan Howard can only go uphill the past couple of games. I will remain confident in this team this year until they lose 4 games in a series. Go Rockets Make Us Proud!!!!

3. Rasselas

Rasselas Contributing Member

Sunday, April 1st.

We lost to Utah at home. The entire BBS was screaming "It's over!" And then when we lost to Golden State and Portland, everyone clamored for JVG's head.

People said we had no heart, no effort, no whatever.

And then we went on a winning streak, and we're world beaters. We had heart.

Then we lose 2 games, and we have no heart again.

Guess what. If we beat the Jazz in six games or seven, all of the sudden we'll have heart again.

Let's quit day-trading, quit panicing over the stock-market every 5 minutes. To me, the big picture says that we have the better theam than Utah, and we have 2 games at home to prove it.

I'm pumped. And I'm bullish about our chances.

4. Sishir Chang

Sishir Chang Contributing Member

I'm bumping this thread because I'm starting to see posts looking ahead to round two. We won, barely, last night but we still gotta finish business. We all know how tough the Jazz are at home and they have had chances to beat us at TC.

This series is far from over..

Stay Humble, Stay Hungry!

5. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

The series is over, utah is f-ked.

jazz suck.

6. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

We need to close out. It was wrong to beleive we had it won after 2 games, and it is wrong to think we have it won at this juncture.

We need play hard, execute well and keep our head in the game the whole time. We can close it out, but it is far from a given that we will.