1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Guess KD isn't coming here. Talking mad trash at Dwight

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by rofflesaurus, Nov 16, 2014.

Tags:
  1. glimmertwins

glimmertwins Member

...keep it classy clutchfans. :rolleyes:

2. PhiSlammaJamma

I think Durant is much like Lebron. He can let things go. but I wouldn't say that about everyone. We have a for real rivalry with the Thunder at this point that is not dissimilar for our long hatred of the Jazz.

3. drowsy12

drowsy12 Member

For some reason, NBA attracts some dumb dumb dumb idiocy in the general fandom.

Those Dallas radio guys are idiots. he wrecks organizations?

Dwight?

4. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

I don't think he heard it..probably read his lips, which is easy to do sometimes. Considering everyone was likely focused on Brooks and Bev, it's not surprising others didn't catch it. Plus, I think it started before they reached the paint. Howard started looking/walking towards Durant and then the moved, came back to it seconds later, once they were getting separated.

5. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

durant is not a coach or suited up player and therefore should not be permitted on the court. Especially to get in a verbal altercation with another player. Don't know what the rules are, but a fine seems appropriate

6. alethios

alethios Member

After that MVP acceptance speech, he'll never see another fine.

7. Raven

Raven Member

No, even after all these years, I still hate the Jazz. Dallas too, of course. OK isn't even on the radar. If they were still in Seattle, it would be different, though, but they aren't. Nope, the only team I really despise are the Mavs, for numerous reasons, and I delight in the fact their overpaid pretty boy is not living up to his max contract. :p

8. YallMean

YallMean Member

What part of DH game is soft? I see why Shaq ridiculed Howard on TNT, but guys like Kobe, KD, taking more jump shots than anybody else calling DH "soft"???? Booooooooo.

9. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

You should tell that to Durant.

10. dragician

dragician Member

they're both p*****s.

11. MexAmercnMoose

/thread

12. chenjy9

chenjy9 Numbers Don't Lie
    Supporting Member

Considering Barkley signed with Houston, I laugh at this thread...

13. bobloblaw

bobloblaw Contributing Member

Can LeBron get it over with and call Dwight a p***y? It's only a matter of time.

I am sure someone already tried this joke, but does a p***y beat a kid with a belt?

14. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Only soft players like Kobe and KD whine about Howard.

15. 34to11

34to11 Member

I thought the exact same thing.
    It's definitely questionable and at least should be taken with a grain of salt,
    but given Dwight's status as a popular target, few with bother to question the accuracy or the source.

16. jbasket

jbasket Member

Believe what you want, but myself and nearly all other college players I know talk trash to other players. That is so common; water is wet. Calling somebody a p***y is like calling somebody a noob at video games. Personally, I have used that, and some worse words, to some of my best friends. And I am not a talkative timmy out there.

This is an overreaction. Artest and Kobe had legit beef in the playoffs, and he signed with LA.

17. roxxfan

roxxfan Contributing Member

Well the difference is that his team was actually in the Finals recently. Not a smart dig.

18. Teen Wolf

Teen Wolf Member

19. p10maggs

p10maggs Member

All I care about is who would win in a fight. And that would definitely not be kd

20. Spoolxx

Spoolxx Member

Don't be an idiot bruh.