1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Guess I’ll watch hockey...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DM'sVP, Jul 2, 2018.

1. Fulgore

Fulgore Member

What the hell is hockey?

coachbadlee likes this.
  2. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Enough with the drama people. This will go the way you think.

3. kjayp

kjayp Contributing Member

Long live the NFL - where there's at least some semblance of parity...

Screw the NBA... from their crooked commissioner to their crooked officials to their spoiled brat stars... smh....

4. PeterKingX

PeterKingX Member

When you know CP asked 40 million while Cousins only 5 million signing with Warriors, you really need to stop watching NBA.

5. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

The mighty ducks. Just watch emilio estevez in his prime! Young Joshua Jackson is there too...

6. vick

vick Member

I will watch the Texans games until JJ Watt gets injured again.So it should not take long. Then maybe high school football games.

7. Marteen

Marteen Member

Well, only 1 of 30 teams can win it all anyway. The NBA (or almost any sport for that matter) has always had a dynasty since it started.

Always has, always will. *shrugs*

8. rockets1995

rockets1995 Member

Man should the Rockets trade everyone away, Trade Harden on Draft Night Next Year. I mean what's the Point. Trade Chris Paul to the Lakers for Ingram and other pieces. The next 5 years, it's all Warriors. I would love the 76ers, Celtics situation of young players young 20s Ben Simmons, Joel Embiid, Markelle Fultz. Celtics Jayson Tatum, Jaylen Brown, Terry Rozier. Rockets really need Young Superstars. Harden is really wasting his postseason years. It's all MVP Awards, now on out.

9. RocketsFido

RocketsFido Member

At least the Astros don't suck and the DeShaun Watson is healthy.

10. rezdawg

rezdawg Contributing Member

Get into the English premier league...ill be entering the game and showing off my new Tottenham gear.

hakeem94 likes this.
  11. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

NBA is perhaps ruined but its not the cousins who did it, its cp3 when he came to the rockets who become almost unbeatable and who is now owner of the best regular season record ever so much so that refs had to intervene and hand the trophy to the worriers

ps you should definitely do it , you sound like a person that has no clue about basketball

#31 hakeem94, Jul 3, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2018
  12. bilaal14

bilaal14 Member

Loser mentality.

The rockets aren’t even done wheeling and dealing yet.

No games have been played.

#1 record in the West last year.

This is cowardly.

13. JMAD21

JMAD21 Member

Been watching some highlights, doing some research on up and coming fun teams.

I'm officially and Edmonton Oilers fan, at least until Houston gets a team...

I'm not gonna watch the Rockets any less or care about them any less this year, but this will be a fun fall back sports option.

Anyone wanna join? Im going all in, I say we make the Oilers Houston's adopted team!

14. elmotsangtt

elmotsangtt Member

Warriors has big5 1 fmvp and refs. Leborn does not join us. Houston is weaker than last season. This is very unfair. Why morey still not to find at least one big to join? Next year finals winner should be warriors. I feel no hope and dislikes those players approach. Also I disappointed about Morey that no action is taken to reply warriors action

15. CALI_MOST_WANTD

Rooted for Ducks as a kid. More so because the movies and same logo. Never watched actual hockey games though for the fandom to stick. But I started watching hockey a few years ago as a adult when I lost interest in football. Before all of what happened. Had interst in teams to watch like the blackhawks. But never paid attention much a whole lot being the games not broadcast here. Once I heard Vegas was getting a team I made Vegas a team I could watch grow and root for being not to far away not ever expecting what we got when I decided that. Never would I of expected though to see them do what they did though. Vegas is it for me. Now when and if they ever bring a nhl team to the Toyota center like I know he wants to than I might have some decisions to make.

DM'sVP and Hank McDowell like this.
  16. CALI_MOST_WANTD

They just called the Ducks now. I liked the old name better though. Still the mighty ducks to me too.

17. BMoney

BMoney Contributing Member

You don't need to tell us. Just go.

18. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

LOL IN THE WEST?! , last year!?
    no 1 record in the history of the freaking NBA!

19. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

Quack quack quack quack!

CALI_MOST_WANTD likes this.
  20. Aruba77

Aruba77 Contributing Member

i'm definitely not getting league pass. i was on the fence. But with these contracts and the lack of parity in the league (hell we have an entire conference that is almost unwatchable), it really is devolving into the worst professional sports organizations in the world. I'm not saying it's FIFA, but it's bad.