1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Guantanamo detainee says 9/11 his plan 'from A to Z'

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by JoeBarelyCares, Mar 15, 2007.

1. JoeBarelyCares

JoeBarelyCares Contributing Member

Now the Adminstration can call off the search for Bin Laden, as he had nothing to do with it:

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/4632691.html

In other news, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed confessed to the kidnapping of the Lindbergh baby, the Kennedy assassination, to poisoning Marilyn Monroe and Anna Nicole Smith, to the Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman killings, to accidentally killing Jon Benet Ramsey, to being the father of Anna Nicole's baby, and global warming.

In other news, Pete Rose confessed to plotting the 9/11 operation each time the Reds took the field. Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband has also confessed.

2. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

OBL financed. I believe this guy has long been thought to be the guy who "made it happen."

I'll say this...I find it moderately encouraging that they planned all this crap that hasn't happened in the past 6 years.

3. Sishir Chang

Sishir Chang Contributing Member

Osama Bin Ladin has always been considered a symbolic leader and not a tactical leader. He himself has always delegated to others so Khalid Sheik Mohammed is a better operationl planner and Ayman Al Zwahari is a better organizer. My understanding is that the name "Al Qaeda" (the base) is meant to represent an ideological underpinning for global jihad rather than a functional underpinning.

4. dntrwl

dntrwl Member

[​IMG]

he looks like Mario

5. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

I would give anything to make my own video of me slicing this man's head off in an Al Qaeda style video except from our side. I would do it ever so slowly to make sure he suffers for every single act of terrorism he ever masterminded. Then, let's see how they like that sh*t over there since their so big into beheadings. Just injecting this guy with chemicals to kill him isn't good enough. Of course, they probably won't execute him in fears of making him a martyr.

6. Roxfan73

Roxfan73 Rookie

Mucho gusto, me llamo Kahlid-Ah
    I am harier than Ron Jeremy-Ah

7. insane man

insane man Member

why is no one allowed into these hearings?

why are these detainees not allowed lawyers?

8. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

They're not?

9. insane man

insane man Member

By tribunal rules, Mr. Mohammed was aided by a ”personal representative,” not a lawyer. His attempt to call two witnesses was denied. And the tribunal indicated that it would consider classified evidence not made available to Mr. Mohammed.
    nyt

10. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

Wow...

11. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Khalid Sheikh Mohammed will not get a fair trial. Sux to be him.

12. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

This bothers me. You give a man, who is VERY likely to be guilty of most of the things he's admitted to, the same status as an American citizen? No. It doesn't suck to be him. He is getting treated very well.

The "sux to be him" are the detainees who are innocent. The "sux to be him" are the regular Americans who are screwed out of the judicial system because the guilty have more money to put up a bigger fight. The "sux to be him" are the massive amounts of people who have died because of his actions, from 9/11 to afganistan to Iraq and everything in between.

13. insane man

insane man Member

how do we know who is innocent and who is not unless the justice system is applied equally across the board.

14. mc mark

mc mark Contributing Member

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!

WOW!!!

Someone who confessed five years ago confesses again?!?!?

Guess it gets Gonzoles off the front page!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

15. olliez

olliez Contributing Member

Lol, I just cracked up upon hearing the news

:D

16. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

any mention of saddam being involved?

17. tigermission1

tigermission1 Contributing Member

So he confessed for everything and then some...interesting.

Just kill the guy and get it over with, no reason for sham trials and wasting millions of taxpayers dollars to give it the appearance of justice, I am personally not interested in that.

We should just drown everyone in Gitmo and get it over with.

18. Sishir Chang

Sishir Chang Contributing Member

***** BREAKING NEWS ******

US military ghostbusters have tracked down and trapped Saddam Hussein's spirit and is now detaining it at Camp Harold Ramis Metaphysical detention center. Under intense parapsychological questioning including techniques known as ectoplasmic boarding the shade of Saddam Hussein now admits to building and hoarding WMD's including suitcase nukes. Asked why he was doing such the spirit replied he had a premonition of th 6th season of 24 where a mushroom cloud appears over an American city and thought it was really cool.

As for the where the WMD's are hidden away the shade wasn't very clear but kept on mentioning something about a sword and a chalice.

:p ;) ;)

19. Party Pizza

Party Pizza Member

We have killed thousands in Iraq. You can probably get a highlight clip somewhere.

20. AMS

AMS Contributing Member

im hoping this is sarcasm