1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Groupon.com

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Fatty FatBastard, Aug 19, 2009.

1. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

Wow, I missed this earlier. Thanks FFB.

$15 for $40 at My Fit Foods sounds right to me!

2. DieHard Rocket

DieHard Rocket Contributing Member

That's a sweet deal. I've never heard of My Fit Foods, and it's right around the corner from work- will definitely be ordering some lunches from there if I like them. Reasonable prices too, considering you can't eat out for lunch for less than $6 or $7 these days.

3. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

I have a lot of experience with MFF, I prefer Real Meals 365 to them. MFF gets old really fast, very little variety and the quality is not what it used to be since they began expanding.

4. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

i could see that. it's still kinda new to me, though..and it's so close to my home and work, that i couldn't pass this up.

i'll have to check out Real Meals 365

5. DieHard Rocket

DieHard Rocket Contributing Member

It's very convenient for me based on location. I don't know how much you use these places, but I imagine just working it into my lunch options occasionally, rather than spending $7 at Subway, Schlotsky's, or wherever else, I spend about that amount for more quality food and don't lose any convenience. Most of the time I bring lunch anyway, but it'll be a nice option when I do go out.

6. ron413

ron413 Contributing Member

If anyone is hungry for some Texadelphia and lives or works near the Westheimer or Cy-Fair location then here is a decent deal for todays Groupon offer:

http://www.groupon.com/r/uu345433

Deal: $7 for $15 Worth of Texan Cheesesteak and More at Texadelphia (53% discount)

[​IMG]

7. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

mmmm...i miss texadelphia...

8. ron413

ron413 Contributing Member

Yeah, those cheesesteaks are really good...
    Just wish I was closer to their Westheimer location to "bite" on this deal.

9. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Suck on that Grouby

10. Hippieloser

Hippieloser Contributing Member

Is there a Texadelphia downtown? I can't remember seeing one. I definitely remember seeing Zydeco Louisiana Diner downtown, though! Today at Get Grouby you can get $10 worth of Cajun awesomeness for only $5.

[​IMG]

I've only been to Texadelphia a time or two. There isn't one near me and I found it a little expensive, so this half-off deal is nice.