1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Group Tickets or Suite for Rockets v Twolves - 17th of February

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by SmeggySmeg, Jan 22, 2012.

1. GranvilleWaders

I Wish I was in town...I would love to get in on a suite at a Rockets game!

2. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

fwiw, the 12 person suites are the ones located in the sideline between the upper and lower bowl section, and the party 26 person suite is located behind the basket. The best view would be the sideline suites.

Smeg, get a hold of my group rep? I can get in touch with him tomorrow via email/phone, just give me an estimate of how many were interested for a group game.

3. SmeggySmeg

SmeggySmeg Contributing Member

pugs and dave thanks for your help

the key thing here is for people to commit, ie email me and then paypal me money.... if i get enough commitment over the next few days then happy to arrange, we current thought being the suite for friday night too expensive, and sunday the likely option....

and friday night is group is we get enough otherwise just a small clan getting tickets for themselves

4. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Damn, pugsly, that's a good price. I so wish we could get that for the Minny game. How'd you get that price? That's cheaper than the website, no?

5. pugsly8422

pugsly8422 Contributing Member

I didn't do anything special, just asked my rep what the lowest price he could give me is. I did tell him it's a bunch of die hard fans and that not everyone has $150+ sitting around, so if he could get it close to $100 that would be great. I'm not sure if he knocked off a bit before the 10% discount or not.

Maybe we can post a list on here of who has commited thus far? Obviously the sooner we get it taken care of, the better. He also told me that it would be best if we used 1 credit card, but up to 4 could be a possibility. If we're going to have a lot of people going alone, then I'm thinking I should ask if they could throw in some extra parking passes as well.

Pugs

6. heypartner

Smeg is managing the commitments for the Minny group game. We are doing Section 106 at $125. This is club along the sideline. Very good for the price. I think there are about 4-5 tickets left. For those reading this post, you must email SmeggySmeg immediately to claim a ticket.

For Utah, it might be unreasonable to arrange in the next week. The diehard SmeggySmeg supporters are buying Minny group tickets, so it is hard to say who of that group is willing to also buy suite on Sunday. So, I suggest we play this by hear, and let's shoot for trying to get 12 people by Feb 15th. And then I'll be in Houston and can more easily arrange this, payment-wise and hand-off of tickets. I'll buy the suite with one card, and will be willing to front some people, for payment at a pre-game gathering place.

So, after SmeggySmeg gets the Minny group tickets...maybe we should start another thread specifically for the Utah suite.

7. pugsly8422

Sounds good to me. I already have tickets to the Minny game, so I'll probably stick with those, but would love to meet up before or at the game. I'm definitely in for the Utah Suite. If there's anything I can do to help set it up, just let me know (you can email me through the board if you need to).

Pugs

8. heypartner

Definitely. I definitely want to buy through you and your rep. btw: how many suite tickets would you want?

9. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

I'm gonna talk to the wife tonight and we'll most likely be in for the Friday Minny game. Would love to meet my fantasy baseball/Football nemesis since 2002.

10. heypartner

awesome. And email SmeggySmeg, after. He's preparing his vacation, so wants to pay for these tickets within the next few days. Tickets are running low.

11. pugsly8422

Most likely it will just be me, but let me check with the girl tonight to see if she wants to go, just to be safe. I'll post back tomorrow with the final count, it will either be 1 or 2.

Pugs

12. heypartner

Don't post back without pictures :grin:

13. pugsly8422

Your loss! :p

Pugs

14. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

I want to make sure I get in on the suite. I can't do both the club and the suite unfortunately, but the suite sounds good to me :D.

15. heypartner

you wanted 2, right?

16. LonghornFan

K, so the wife and I are in. how much do I need to send and can someone email me through the board Smegs email for paypal payment? My damn computer won't turn on so I'm outside on the iPad. :mad:

17. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

I can do the suite for the Utah game also, 1 ticket. The Minny game, Kam and I have tickets already in 102, so I'll be in the lower section nearby, along with Pugs, I can meet before or after the game.

18. heypartner

Smeg posted his email in the opening post. $125 each ticket

19. LonghornFan

Paid up! See you guys there!

20. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

I can do the suite for the jazz game