1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Griffin vs Amare

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by AggieRocketsFan, Feb 9, 2011.

1. AggieRocketsFan

8 of the first 12 made FG's in the game have been dunks.

2. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

the defensive game i expected

3. AggieRocketsFan

Knicks gettin boo'd in MSG... Gotta love it

4. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

Amare and Griffin must have said to each other before the game: "You make me look good on offence, and I do the same for you"

5. AggieRocketsFan

Griffin with only 6 rebounds tonight

6. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Very surprised the Clippers were able to close this out. Several times this year I've seen them put in a strong opening quarter on the road but then completely crumble at some point during the game. Randy Foye's shooting made sure that didn't happen tonight.

7. lionaire

lionaire Member

What did Randy Foye do? He's a freakin trending topic!

8. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

He basically impaled the Knicks with his 4th quarter shooting. He scored nearly 20 points in the final quarter and hit three 3-pointers in less than a minute late in the game to hold the Knicks off when they started really trying.

I've always thought Foye had talent, but he just doesn't have it between the ears. Sometimes he plays like the dumbest player in NBA history. Maybe later in his career he'll find a niche as a 6th/7th man on a good team.

9. lionaire

lionaire Member

Oh...I thought it was because of this (from last night I think)

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8o3z4uwO_es" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

10. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

They really overrated Foye as a Dwyane Wade-lite type when he got drafted. He does have talent to be a decent player in the league, can be much better than what he is.

11. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

he has the physicality and ballhandling to be a dwade-lite. unfortunately, he doesn't have the IQ and motivation to be a better player. he seems content as just a player in this L.

he has talent. and he is still young.